• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL BUILDS][JB/KK][Vx.43v76]DorimanX Test builds

dorimanx

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
TERA Prime.
www.dorimanx.com
Hey! :)

i see good reports about boostfreq! good!

some devs tell you that boostfreq needs some binary crap in ROM to do something, well WRONG! :)

with our code we are using load calculation in GOV.
so if there is a high LOAD, then cpu boosted instantly to boost freq, and stay for 3 sec. then gov decide if to keep going UP or down depend on need.

so it's cool stuff :) the OLD booster code do need ROM binary to tell to kernel that it's need to boost now.

Any way i have merged many commits from 3.13.rc6 for power_supply_core :)

it's should help with sleep/wake
need to test,

so far all OK, sleep and wakeup as should and going to suspend after 2sec

Have fun building and testing :)

O! and about forgetting the Force STweaks profile reset.
well if you open STweaks that missing value will be added to profile!

/data/.siyah # cat performance.profile
cat performance.profile
boot_boost=1500000
boostfreq=1500000

but i should force reset next time :)

Thanks for reminder.

Last edited:

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
@Computoncio will build one....will ya?....please...:angel:...
EDIT: LooooL....this is telepathy :D
EDIT2: flashed fine....boots fine....it's running excellent for few minutes :D
Oh...no Stweaks profiles reset for me...:good:...
Thank you @dorimanx , @Computoncio :good::D
Beam-ed through your pineal gland via//Android 4.3.1:p//

Last edited:

AlexVat

Mar 10, 2011
Galati
v60 just booted up flawless on my SlimKat build from January 2nd which is running with ART enabled. All seems perfect until now! Thank you all for your hard work!:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dorimanx

Tiongkia

Oct 5, 2009
Singapore
lol, this is not So fast, but its 2Fast & 2 furious kernel for u when it comes to performance or updates :)hence keeping pace with it is all it matters for now :)

Yes! Good performances and updates :D

Hope stable version will be ready soon. Anyway, all these beta versions are quite stable :D

:good: :good: :good: to dorimanx, eskriminal, Computoncio and team :D

Reactions: Computoncio

kwiateusz

Feb 14, 2009
After flash v60 I lost second time all data on external memory... Few days ago (around v58) i lost both on internal and exteranal... Can anyone can help me to explain that? Windows doesn't see any errors, I can write files normally...

AlexVat

Mar 10, 2011
Galati
Guys, I don't know about you, but v60 is working flawless on my device. Very good deep sleep and I must admit that I only felt Candy Crush Saga so fast only on a Note3. The only difference is that he could not boil eggs on the back:D:D:D So I'm waaaaaaay ahead of him :p
Below is a screenshot attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hopper8

Sep 17, 2012
Is it possible for anyone to upload a mirror link for v60 (mv3)? My download has failed 5x, I've tried different browsers & such but can't successfully download :banghead:

Edit : failed over 10x now :banghead: tried downloading with more browsers and ES file Explorer. No luck.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away

Last edited:

infatality

May 7, 2011
Singapore
Is it possible for anyone to upload a mirror link for v60 (mv3)? My download has failed 5x, I've tried different browsers & such but can't successfully download :banghead:

Edit : failed over 10x now :banghead: tried downloading with more browsers and ES file Explorer. No luck.

https://copy.com/vwsU8
=D Will removed when new version is up or any issues..

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hopper8

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011

uploaded v 60 to my DB by @Computoncio for a short time....I hope you'll be able to d/l it :fingers-crossed:
Good luck;)
https://db.tt/MAKnYzXD

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

https://copy.com/vwsU8
=D Will removed when new version is up or any issues..

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk
lol...I was to slow:p

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Guys, I don't know about you, but v60 is working flawless on my device. Very good deep sleep and I must admit that I only felt Candy Crush Saga so fast only on a Note3. The only difference is that he could not boil eggs on the back:D:D:D So I'm waaaaaaay ahead of him :p
Below is a screenshot attached.

Heck.... I was torturing v60 yesterday like hell.....and I couldn't boil eggs...lol....I reached only 85°C while playing heavy games.....so sad I couldn't even cook cofee on back of my device:D:D...lolz:p..
But yeah... @dorimanx could go for official stable release with v60 if some1 asks me...:good:...and why anyone having S-2 needs another phone while running CORE?:D

merlin21

Jul 19, 2010
Hmm, another try...
Is there a way to change back to superuser after installing Dorimanx with supersu?
I tried to disable supersu in app (there is an option to change the su app) download superuser but it won't install the binary in recovery.
Then I tried to install flashable zip from recovery, but always supersu come back.

What do I wrong?

(I need superuser instead of supersu for mount ext SD to an internal path)

Perhaps it has something to do with the erase of SD from above post. Only with supersu I can't mount.
But I never lost any data even with Dorimanx betas (and trust me I tried all since over a year)

Last edited:

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
Hmm, another try...
Is there a way to change back to superuser after installing Dorimanx with supersu?
I tried to disable supersu in app (there is an option to change the su app) download superuser but it won't install the binary in recovery.
Then I tried to install flashable zip from recovery, but always supersu come back.

What do I wrong?

(I need superuser instead of supersu for mount ext SD to an internal path)
You cannot combine superSU with regular superuser or switch between them.....either one or another.....and if you need superuser badly....reflash rom and don't flash dorimanx kernel on top....as soon as you'll flash dorimanx kernel ....rom superuser is dead instantly :)

AlexVat

Mar 10, 2011
Galati
uploaded v 60 to my DB by @Computoncio for a short time....I hope you'll be able to d/l it :fingers-crossed:
Good luck;)
https://db.tt/MAKnYzXD

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

lol...I was to slow:p

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Heck.... I was torturing v60 yesterday like hell.....and I couldn't boil eggs...lol....I reached only 85°C while playing heavy games.....so sad I couldn't even cook cofee on back of my device:D:D...lolz:p..
But yeah... @dorimanx could go for official stable release with v60 if some1 asks me...:good:...and why anyone having S-2 needs another phone while running CORE?:D

Hahahaha... @rkoby13 you could already go for ham and bacon :))) I know you like to really stress your SGS2 :p For me, the SGS2 remains the perfect phone :D

sien1996

Jul 21, 2013
Singapore
hmm flashed latest v60 from @Computoncio 's mirror and downloaded fine :good: flashed fine:good: and booted fine:good: .

Latest few builds are just too stable and i agree with @rkoby13 i think stable will be coming soon. I havent been stress testing as much but for daily usage its smoooth and fast and battery life is impressive as well. Just lovin' it ;)

Reactions: merlin21

merlin21

Jul 19, 2010
But is it kernel related or not. Perhaps Dorimanx could help before going for new phone ?

Since kk I can't mount ext SD to internal SD path. That's sure rom related and something with supersu. On rom shipped kernel I lost my mount too if switching to supersu.
What explorer you need guys, perhaps I should switch my old es file explorer. Sorry for ot.
Only want to be sure there isn't an error with that and it's my fault before stable release and loosing dev ?

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone