[KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL BUILDS][JB/KK][Vx.43v76]DorimanX Test builds

Search This thread

MikiGry

Oct 2, 2013
Nexus 7 (2013)
Samsung Gear S3
On Cybernetus-DorimanX latest version (v008) is tagged as olny 4.3.y and 4.4.y mali v3 only. That means that this version is anable to run on Jellybean 4.3 but is requests mali v3 drivers. So can i use that kernel on SlimSamber 4.3.1 reborn ?
It has mali v3 drivers.
And latest DorimanX has Fuse deamon bug fixed , yes ?

Wysłane z Cyano-fonika 11 nightly...

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
Belgrade
On Cybernetus-DorimanX latest version (v008) is tagged as olny 4.3.y and 4.4.y mali v3 only. That means that this version is anable to run on Jellybean 4.3 but is requests mali v3 drivers. So can i use that kernel on SlimSamber 4.3.1 reborn ?
It has mali v3 drivers.
And latest DorimanX has Fuse deamon bug fixed , yes ?

Wysłane z Cyano-fonika 11 nightly...
Yes, you can use this kernel on SlimSaber 4.3.1. Latest DorimanX v008 has music bug fix.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!
    So from observations by @rkoby13 and myself, there seems to be a demand for regular builds of DorimanX's kernel!
    This thread will serve as a place for logs, reports, and discussion relating to these unofficial builds by me.
    Currently the plan is to compile v9 builds, whenever @dorimanx adds major updates or significant modifications to his source, however this may, and probably will, result in UNSTABLE AND EXPERIMENTAL RELEASES
    Disclaimer:
    Dori tests highly experimental commits prerelease, and if your device is damaged, wiped, or in any way negatively affected by these releases it's not the fault of Dorimanx, or me. In flashing these releases you accept full responsibility for any consequences of its use.

In this op, I'll have a log of which builds are most stable and which ones have bugs reported or major issues in code, and builds with extreme issues will be removed.
    As x.39 was just released, the first build will be uploaded after the next major addition to the kernel sources, and every major change after that.
    If there is a commit that I have not considered major but is important to you, either reply to the thread or pm me with a link to the commit, and I'll probably update the build to include it. In future, I may also build v8 kernels until their end of life, if many people show a desire for this :)
    Finally, just a reminder not to post logs or reports/discuss these builds in any other thread, thanks :)
    I'll also soon be adding my new and improved stweaks settings guide, nearly everything is covered now.
    Source: http://github.com/dorimanx/dorimanx-SG2-I9100-Kernel
    http://github.com/dorimanx/initramfs3
    if anyone has a domain they'd like to offer to mirror I'd be glad (hint hint)
    dorimanx has decided to help out with building sometimes, and he'll post here! and apparently no one reads whole op, is this big enough?

latest build by cybernetus :) http://www.dorimanx.ataliba.net
    aaaaaand computoncio has a fileserver too now!
    http://dorimanx.casoncia.org
    Great News!

Are you ready???

Hyper Drive Online!
    We are jumping to 4.4.y galaxy system!!! :highfive:

new 3 kernels uploaded to my BETA storage! before release!

we need to test the support and see if any problems!

So all goes like this:
    All kernels support 4.4.y ROMS!

8.x support = STOCK, 4.1.y, 4.2.y, 4.3.y, 4.4.y maliv1(STOCK) maliv2 all the rest!
    9.x support = 4.1.y, 4.2.y, 4.3.y, 4.4.y maliv2 only!

10.x support = 4.3.y, 4.4.y maliv3 only!

mali = video driver (for new users that dont care to look for answers)

This is BETA v48!

Kernel has same commits as V47 + maliv3 branch now 10.43 version :)

Initramfs > https://github.com/dorimanx/initramfs3/commit/d2408d668240fa0fa11f0650a96650c39de6a39c

Big thanks to @fusionjack for init scripts and hacked sql for 4.4.2 :)

have fun testing!

(dont forget! you cant install 4.4.y ROM from my kernel recovery!)
    so if you want to install ROM as SEC you will have to replace META-INF forlder
    with one that i will attach here!

it's simple changing the way perms added to ROM for selinux! we dont have it, so it's not important.

Open ROM zip. push the META-INF from my zip inside, and save all back.

Install as SEC or PRI ROM.

this is for fusionjack 4.4.2 build!!!!

other roms may have other things in install script! so it's possible to compare if something missing from ORIGINAL fusionjack folder.

all changes are HERE:
    META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script

i have added the ORIGINAL script for compare / revert.
    soooo :) seems to be that we are close to awesome kernel version!

i need to sit and add support for 4.4.x android and rename maliv3 branch.

i am very busy at my job, end of year is coming and our customers very happy to spend all remaining budget on cool stuff that they not always need :)

so i have high pressure OC for my brain to make all done for all!

and XDA is one more customer for me :)

so please report if any bad things happen, and kernel is this problem, and not some app that went crazy :)

happy new coming year for all!
    News Update!

I have FOUND and fixed:

*Fixed RO bug with 4.4.y ROMS
    *Fixed parse error in SAMMY builds (need to test)
    *Fixed not sticking theme, root access, timezone, lang, and other system stuff
    after BOOT! :laugh::highfive:
    This was HUGE bug that i was looking to solve half a year now! and finally its GONE!

*Fixed init perms on folders.
    *Added all new updates from main line.

Uploaded V53 all branches to my BETA Storage! :)

Merry Christmas! every one!

when i have found the BUGS i was LIKE!

HHHHHAAAAAA!!!!

Warhammer-40-000-Space-Marine-Only-War-Thunder-Hammer-Trailer_7.jpg

EXERMINATE! DELETE!

Warhammer-40-000-Space-Marine-Only-War-Thunder-Hammer-Trailer_3.jpg

Kernels > https://github.com/dorimanx/Doriman...mmit/288e53a3675cad94a0bdb085e49299310b3397cd

Initramfs > https://github.com/dorimanx/initramfs3/commit/ea5a8d10e324f3d7a357ecf46989d7a35c4ddaea

Have fun testing! :)

DEBUG!
    first boot with V53 will be:
    ~ # dmesg | grep property
    dmesg | grep property
    <6>sec-battery sec-battery: sec_bat_set_property: cable was changed(4)
    <11>init: skipping insecure property file persist.sys.themePackageName (uid=0 gid=1001 nlink=1 mode=100770)
    <11>init: skipping insecure property file persist.sys.usb.config (uid=0 gid=1001 nlink=1 mode=100770)
    <11>init: skipping insecure property file persist.sys.ui.hw (uid=0 gid=1001 nlink=1 mode=100770)
    <11>init: skipping insecure property file persist.sys.camera-sound (uid=0 gid=1001 nlink=1 mode=100770)
    <11>init: skipping insecure property file persist.sys.root_access (uid=0 gid=1001 nlink=1 mode=100770)
    <11>init: skipping insecure property file persist.sys.themeId (uid=0 gid=1001 nlink=1 mode=100770)
    ~ #

SEC BOOT and any others!

dmesg | grep property
    ~ #

~ #

dmesg | grep property
    ~ #

dmesg | grep property

PEACE! Yee!
    hi to fearless beta testers.

i want to address the sg2 nation :)

its my birthday today, and i have enoth $ to buy new device.

So as i wished i will buy new sg4 i9505 device next week.

my device will be converted to nice and simple phone, (with my kernel) and passed to my wife. so i will keep updating kernel from main line, and keep adding good stuff i will see.

so Sg4 nation will get "new" dev to boost the fun :)

so all who want to join me, dont wait :)

any way sg4 is great but very different, so its will take some time for me to learn, and start from 0.

i will release stable release for all.

and in case of recovery code from gm will be open, i will do all i can to update recovery.

happy new year my friends :)

Sent from my GT-I9100