• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [KERNEL](UPDATED)(25/8/2021) Epsilon 4.14 + (Sweet/SweetIN)

Search This thread

Confidack

Sep 22, 2021
Guys which one should I download? I'm on PE+, should I go with epsilon_miui or, epsilon_regular?

And if I flash epsilon_regular, do I need to install epsilon_miui too?

@ganggang3030 which one did you flash?

ganggang3030

Sep 10, 2021
i flashed the regular. i think epsilon miui is for miui stock rom. i tried to flashed also on ue rom. but the latest update of eu has many bug! so i had to put it back to pe+. and my wphone actually working fine as of now.

This kernel has solved deep sleep issues on stock sweetin 12.5.8. But I'm facing one issue with one app since I flashed this kernel. The game 'Hunter Assassin' experience a random 1.5-2 second freeze sometime. I don't face such problem on stock.

Last edited:

X1111

Mar 16, 2011
in my experienced regarding to this kernel. it's not totally 0% in deep sleep mode. but its lowered the percentage rather than the stock miui. im using pe+ based on Android 11.
I know aosp roms are much lighter than others but I like miui based rom. which kernel do you suggest about?

djskribbles

Feb 25, 2011
I have staticky microphone issues when using Snapchat for voice calls and turning off my screen, using certain AOSP or los based roms, could a kernel fix this issue or does it not manage anything related to the mic?

Last edited:

galileogarin

Dec 3, 2014
Bali
Active for Android 12??????
Screenshot_20211023-182926.png

negativman

Jul 19, 2010
This kernel turned out to be the best. At least when the screen is turned off, it does not work at the maximum of the processor. Although he does not go into a deep sleep either.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAMBO29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    * Your warranty is now ... void?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you blame me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Custom kernel for sweet based on Delta, works on all roms (MIUI and AOSP versions included).

Best performance in my experience, 120 FPS UFO v-sync test, ~90fps pubg, fast and fluid ui etc.

HOW TO FLASH?

Go to recovery, flash zip file.

NOTE: THIS MAY REMOVE MAGISK AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REINSTALL IT.

Download: Attached files

No battery drain in deep sleep.

10/08/2021
    - Better battery life
    - Heating issues fixed

25/08/2021
    - More heating fixes
    - Better smoothness

1627823513469.png

Telegram

Full credit to the orignal developer

Known issues:

- Pinch to zoom doesn't work on some roms
    After i installed epison my charging speed was decreased to 13 watts only on stock 12.5.8.Even after restoring boot for orginal kernel it was same.Then i clean flashed the recovery rom for same build and now i get full speed.So is epison killing fast charging ?
    Not sure, pushing out a new update in the next hour.
    Nice to see it appeared here..Using the latest version...working fine...waiting for next build.

Thanks & Cheers!
    Nice to see it appeared here..Using the latest version...working fine...waiting for next build.

Thanks & Cheers!
    Glad to hear that :)
    This kernel turned out to be the best. At least when the screen is turned off, it does not work at the maximum of the processor. Although he does not go into a deep sleep either.