[KERNEL][VZW][AOSP/TW][4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4][07/11/2014] KT747 - MA6 - KTweaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Sorry I wasn't pushing for a new release. I was simply asking since I usually don't see the links for new ones and wanted to know if a new one was out. My apologies
No you were not pushing and didn't take it that way. I was planing on releasing on Sunday. But got delayed. It was pure coincidence.

It really takes a while to pull CM Commits. I don't want to create a pull request on Github as there are way too many conflicts to deal with.

Deliquified

Oct 21, 2010
Goldsboro, NC
No you were not pushing and didn't take it that way. I was planing on releasing on Sunday. But got delayed. It was pure coincidence.

It really takes a while to pull CM Commits. I don't want to create a pull request on Github as there are way too many conflicts to deal with.
Will this work with Mastas CM12 build? I would nandroid and test it, but I'm low on space. Anyone tried?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

MorphiousGX

May 26, 2010
OHIO

Ok so question. . How come I lose data completely when I flash this kernel on KK 4.4 based Roms? I tried it on slim Kat, miui, and cm11. Each exhibits the same issue. Works fine with both Wi-Fi and data, until I flash the unofficial kernel. And if I flash the official, data is back but Wi-Fi dies.

Each time, I wipe the phone completely. So not sure why this keeps happening. I want to switch from TW but don't want to go back to 4.3 based Roms.

Also, I tested other kernels on these same Roms and they work ok. But I'm loyal to this kernel. Hope you can fix it

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Ok so question. . How come I lose data completely when I flash this kernel on KK 4.4 based Roms? I tried it on slim Kat, miui, and cm11. Each exhibits the same issue. Works fine with both Wi-Fi and data, until I flash the unofficial kernel. And if I flash the official, data is back but Wi-Fi dies.

Each time, I wipe the phone completely. So not sure why this keeps happening. I want to switch from TW but don't want to go back to 4.3 based Roms.

Also, I tested other kernels on these same Roms and they work ok. But I'm loyal to this kernel. Hope you can fix it
Which SlimRom version are you on ? Also which baseband ??

MorphiousGX

May 26, 2010
OHIO
Which SlimRom version are you on ? Also which baseband ??
I flashed the latest stable version of SlimKat (7.0). I have been on ML1 Baseband. I also tried NE1.
I even reverted back to stock (thinking it would fix it) and then flashed again and got the same results.

I had to revert back to TW (4.3) because I can't get anything with KitKat 4.4.4 to work at all on my phone unless I use a different kernel (I tried dkp and it worked without issues on SlimKat or Latest Stable CM11).

Status
Not open for further replies.