[KERNEL][VZW][AOSP/TW][4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4][07/11/2014] KT747 - MA6 - KTweaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

CovXX

Dec 30, 2011
NJ
Just flashed this earlier. I battery life is so much better.

Sent from my unlocked and jelly bean'd S3

Last edited:

Aali1011

Nov 9, 2010
Question/Request out of curiosity. Is it possible to get battery extender built into this? In the sense that we can set the maximum limit the battery get charged to. I don't know if it is even worth it or not or even truly beneficial. I am assuming that this would be dependent upon Ktoosez's preference for program to use with the kernel. Idk if Ktweaker is capable of it or not. LMAO thinking back on it I have gone through so many different programs on the Fascinate with different Kernels SetCPU, Voltage Control, NStools etc etc.

BTW someone mentioned it before and more people need to UP vote this thread. From the looks of what our AT&T friends are saying and some here this kernel is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Question/Request out of curiosity. Is it possible to get battery extender built into this? In the sense that we can set the maximum limit the battery get charged to. I don't know if it is even worth it or not or even truly beneficial. I am assuming that this would be dependent upon Ktoosez's preference for program to use with the kernel. Idk if Ktweaker is capable of it or not. LMAO thinking back on it I have gone through so many different programs on the Fascinate with different Kernels SetCPU, Voltage Control, NStools etc etc.

BTW someone mentioned it before and more people need to UP vote this thread. From the looks of what our AT&T friends are saying and some here this kernel is pretty awesome.
Battery extender is probably not gonna happen, doesnt seem of much use. Thanks for the votes:D :cyclops: :good: :highfive:

Reactions: awmobjects

Zool4nd3r

Jul 30, 2012
Murray
Flash this. Just do it. Running Paranoid Android 1.9.91 right now and the difference in battery life is ridiculous. Also, the K Tweaker app is incredible. Honestly it does exactly what it needs to do -- flawlessly. Testing out 144 min 1674 max undervolted about 50-70 mv each step. No problems yet :)

mikejr83

Dec 10, 2010
Sorry I dont do MD5's.
?!

Can anyone else post an MD5 of what they have? I can't figure out how to copy it from Astro or RootExplorer.

Edit: defed5ec1b86b7d5888ffa5c6cf66189 is what I got for 8.25.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Josolanes

Jul 30, 2012
I'm loving this kernel!

I had trouble with the overclock settings sticking but am now using it for battery life instead. Running 1512/96 (max/min) with the vr scheduler and abyssplug governor. Phone still feels lag free but I'm now at 91% battery after 4hr of battery time with light use which is as good as I've ever seen my phone get

bakaz

Sep 5, 2009
It's my understanding that samsung's dock audio support is missing from the CM10 kernel. Is that something you can add to this kernel? I know a lot of people use samsung's dock, but so far only people with stock roms can use the dock's audio out.

Reactions: Droosh

mikejr83

Dec 10, 2010
It will be ok in next release. CM/AOKP changed alot of stuff in the ROM and I couldnt give you the kernel stuff until the related ROM stuff was released in the ROM.
Next CM/AOKP release you will have an audio fix and release a new kernel? I too have very quiet audio.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone