I've never installed custom kernels, only the ones comming with stock roms or CM roms. Am i suppose to install the stock rom .184, and then apply this kernel? Or is it suppose to be with a custom rom aswell. If stock rom, will my phone be rooted after applying this kernel?
== Installation instructions ==
Important! Only for unlocked bootloader
1st method flash in CWM:
- Go into recovery and install the CWM zip
2nd method manual installation:
1) Flash the kernel:
- Open up fastboot and type: fastboot flash boot kernel.elf
2) Install the Wifi modules using root explorer:
- Go to system\lib\modules\18.104.22.168+\kernel\net\compat-wireless\drivers\staging\cw1200
- Rename cw1200_core.ko and cw1200_wlan.ko to cw1200_core.ko.back and cw1200_wlan.ko.back
- Copy the wifi modules from my kernel into the same folder and change permissions to rw-r--r--
I am not responsible for damage to your device, use at own risk!