[KERNEL][XPERIA U] EvoKernel [WiP][DEV]

Search This thread

KeiranFTW

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
This is mainly a placeholder as I haven't yet started development, but I am going to make a custom kernel for the Xperia U.
I have plenty of experience creating custom kernels, to list a few:
Darkforest Kernel GB - Xperia Play
Darkforest Kernel ICS - Play
KeiCS Kernel ICS CM9 AOKP MIUIv4 AOSP KERNEL - Play
DarkMIUI Kernel - MIUI GB Kernel
Wildfire ICS Kernel - HTC Wildfire

And a few ROMs too.

I only work with one device, so you will have my full development attention when I get the device in three or four month.

When Sony kernel sources are released, I will start development,

Keiran :)

Sent from my Xperia Play using Tapatalk 2

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010
nice! if i may ask for one more thing, and this one would probably be tough, but would we be able to change the partition sizes of the internal memory? 2gb for system and 2gb for apps seems like waaay to much :p 1gb or even 500mb for system and 1gb for app data would be more than enough....would we be able to change it from kernel?

IE-coRe

Mar 17, 2011
Güstrow
Keiran i may follow you to the U when dont get the sola. =)

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk 2

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010
This will be more of a side project, I'm now working on CM, and will also contribute to CM on this device :)

would changing the partition sizes be possible? also, when using usb otg, if the device sucks up too much power when plugged in, an error pops up saying device consumes too much power, and it cannot be used. would you be able to remove the limitation?

Elwino2.3

Nov 14, 2011
Surabaya
You ROCKS!

Wow !!! Thanks for the development for Xperia U! Thanks thanks thanks thanks :good::good::good::good::good::good:!

KeiranFTW Please join Sony Xperia U user group on facebook ;), the link is on my signature ;). [If you have the device]

Last edited:

alphine.zzz

Jul 27, 2011
I hope there is development about rooting without unlocking bootloader :D
But I'll wait till your kernel released, I'll unlock my xu no matter if the warranty will be void.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is mainly a placeholder as I haven't yet started development, but I am going to make a custom kernel for the Xperia U.
    I have plenty of experience creating custom kernels, to list a few:
    Darkforest Kernel GB - Xperia Play
    Darkforest Kernel ICS - Play
    KeiCS Kernel ICS CM9 AOKP MIUIv4 AOSP KERNEL - Play
    DarkMIUI Kernel - MIUI GB Kernel
    Wildfire ICS Kernel - HTC Wildfire

And a few ROMs too.

I only work with one device, so you will have my full development attention when I get the device in three or four month.

When Sony kernel sources are released, I will start development,

Keiran :)

This will be more of a side project, I'm now working on CM, and will also contribute to CM on this device :)

cant wait! btw will u be trying to port cm9 or anything? or just sticking to kernels?

Probably both :)

Keiran
    ah, to bad, i donated 10€ because I thought you will also work on sola and p as you did with recovery :(

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium

Don't worry, we will. Nickholtus has a P and I might be able to get a Sola.