[KERNEL][Z3C] Advanced stock/beta kernel Marshmallow 6.0.1 - 07/aug/2016

Search This thread

panzerox123

Sep 17, 2015
Bangalore
@Gustavo RD78 Hi! So i got recovery using your kernel. I flashed SliMM using twrp, but now, instead of purple led turning lue or whatever, green led turns pink... Is this normal? I know SliMM contains a reovery of its own, but will it be permanent? And also, I cannot see the kernel on kernel auditor...

Oct 7, 2016
Can anyone confirm that Does this kernel supports "device loop" feature???

I really want a kernel that have device loop feature and i dont know wich have so im asking users.
(simple way > google play > device loop checker)

Thanks in advance

fluffi444

Nov 19, 2012
Amazon Fire TV
Samsung Galaxy S9+
@Gustavo RD78
Hey Gustavo. Fist of all thanks for your work... I'm struggeling a bit to make a kernel systemless compatible.
Maybe you could point me to the right direction were to find the needed changes (in ramdisk) to make a systemless root support for a Z3C kernel?

Thanks again. :good:

Gustavo RD78

May 19, 2011
Maringá - PR
@Gustavo RD78 Hi! So i got recovery using your kernel. I flashed SliMM using twrp, but now, instead of purple led turning lue or whatever, green led turns pink... Is this normal? I know SliMM contains a reovery of its own, but will it be permanent? And also, I cannot see the kernel on kernel auditor...

My recovery only use purple/blue
Probably recovery from SliMM

@Gustavo RD78
Hey Gustavo. Fist of all thanks for your work... I'm struggeling a bit to make a kernel systemless compatible.
Maybe you could point me to the right direction were to find the needed changes (in ramdisk) to make a systemless root support for a Z3C kernel?

Thanks again. :good:

Check my ramdisk from github
https://github.com/GustavoRD78/78Kernel-6.0.1-MOB31E.Z1.3657-ramdisk/commits/master

Is dm verity off?, looking for a kernel with this for safetynet pass :)! :fingers-crossed:
Thanks for your work!

This not contain DM-Verity

xhardyx

Nov 10, 2019
Hi, I have succesfully rooted my Z3C thanks to this post. I really appreciate it...
Btw, i have a Z4C (Xperia A4).. Which is almost similar to Z3C (Even their spareparts are identical) which i really want to root.
I can cross flash Z3C Japan ROM into it, but can't seem to flash global Z3C ROM into my Z4C.. And this stock kernels are only for Z3C Global ROMs..
Can Anyone teach me how to make stock kernel for my Z4C?
Or any other method is fine, I Just want TWRP in my Z4C (With android 6.0)
I am willing to donate a fair amount to any developers.... Though i cant offer much..

Note: I can sucessfully root my Z4C if i downgraded it to Android 5.0.. Problem is, i need android 6.0:rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts