[Kernel] Ziggy471's 2.6.32.25 Sense [ck2, BFS357, BFQ, SLUB, CIFS, EXT4, gpu+ etc...]

Search This thread

-Mr. X-

Apr 13, 2007
Ontario
Here is the latest Ziggy471 kernel for the Bravo, this is a sense kernel. I will be maintaining this thread on behalf of ziggy471 as I worked with him in the development of this kernel. I will be taking most questions and support within this thread.

Code:
Changelog:

Added LZMA compression for the kernel image, makes it uber small. This should help with the few non-booters still left. Also, since it’s so small, EVERYTHING is built in, except wifi and on the EVO, wimax.
Moved the default boot speed back down to 998MHz, didn’t realize that some couldn’t run 1.113GHz, sorry about that.
Removed ALL debugging support in the kernel, this will speed it up and also makes it smaller.

Everything else is still the same, ck2, BFS357, BFQ, SLUB, CIFS, EXT4, gpu+, sd card speed up, etc…

Until I figure some things out with the AOSP kernels, I will not be releasing anymore, sorry.

Finally, for those that asked about the tweeks script I posted, it’s set for 1.113GHz max, if you want something different, edit the script and reboot. It’s the same script I had included in previous kernels, but had taken out for reasons.

Download Here

Source: http://github.com/ziggy471

Just a screen of the bench i got on my personal built rom.

2h3vlh4.jpg

Last edited:

MemAllocatoR

Jun 1, 2009
Faran
thanks for that kernel Jugalo but somehow its not working for me, its just get stucked at the splash screen after i flash it! can you please help me solve the problem?

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
opened as sources available now.

Last edited:

snq-

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2010
drivers/undervolt ;)
avs also there

Last edited:

ziggy471

Nov 5, 2006
St. Pete
www.ziggy471.com

juberg

Oct 3, 2007
I have test it for LeeDroid 2.2d,wifi not work,can't open

hi,

i had the same prob.
i copied the wifi module bcm4329.ko from the kernel.zip manually into /system/lib/modules.
i also had to copy the screenstate-scaling script manully into /etc/init.d

than it worked like a charm.

have fun.
m.

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Hi thanks for this great mod of Kernel but it doesn't work for me, I'm under AuraxTSense 7.9 with Richardtrip Kernel V5 and all work well. After to have flashed my phone with your "[KERNEL] Ziggy471 Bravo 26 Oct" my Desire stay freeze in the splash boot and don't want to boot...then i have re flashed my phone with richardtrip kernel and all is good again.

Can you help me or what I'm doing wrong ?

Regards, Oijkn.

ziggy471

Nov 5, 2006
St. Pete
www.ziggy471.com
hi,

i had the same prob.
i copied the wifi module bcm4329.ko from the kernel.zip manually into /system/lib/modules.
i also had to copy the screenstate-scaling script manully into /etc/init.d

than it worked like a charm.

have fun.
m.

That's really odd, since those lines are in the the updater-script, so idk what the issue was.

Hi thanks for this great mod of Kernel but it doesn't work for me, I'm under AuraxTSense 7.9 with Richardtrip Kernel V5 and all work well. After to have flashed my phone with your "[KERNEL] Ziggy471 Bravo 26 Oct" my Desire stay freeze in the splash boot and don't want to boot...then i have re flashed my phone with richardtrip kernel and all is good again.

Regards, Oijkn.

Did you verify the downloaded file against the md5sums I posted, I know I had a few people that had bad downloads before.

Z

Broquen

Jun 27, 2010
Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)

Regards, Oijkn.

You posted same problem on Ziggy's site and here and in both places you didn't take the trouble to read previous post talking about the same issue...

Dave_G7

Sep 16, 2009
That's really odd, since those lines are in the the updater-script, so idk what the issue was.

Did you verify the downloaded file against the md5sums I posted, I know I had a few people that had bad downloads before.

Z

+1

Having same problem, bootloop @ splash screen...

Any idea/solution?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
@ziggy471 : Thanks for quickly reply, yes i have checked if the md5sums is the same and all is good. I don't know really why your moded kernel don't work. If you need some informations about the AuraxTSense ROM i can help you if you want, i can understand that you don't want to re flash your phone every day ^^

@Broquen : Hi, I have posted in both site and what is the problem mate ?? It's forbidden ?? And yes i have read the previous post but I have not found any solution to my problem, sorry.