kewkie's signatures/banner Thread

Search This thread

kewkie

Dec 27, 2012
Hey guys,

since i started to re-gain my Photoshop skills i already did a few. Mainly i focus on the HTC One first, but i'm willing to do for other phones aswell (already did for the Nexus 7 2013, as you can see here).

My main focus is on Signatures, Banners, and maybe Threaddesigns. Later on there will be more, but from now just those things.

If you have another Phones or friends or whatever you want have it in your signature, just ask me, either here in the thread, via PM or add me on Skype.
Tell me what Phone you want in your signature and then we will see what i can charm for you :)

So, as i'm a nice guy, i will offer you the .psd files too, so you can change stuff like you want.

Here are some references:

banners
signature
signature

Not much, i first want to see if you like them and the style, if so, i will do more with the free .psd file and offer them here.

Just one thing i want is a thanks and i would appreciate it if would grab me a beer or throw me a banana (follow the donation link under my avatar). Because there isn't even a copyright or watermark on them and you can do whatever you want with them.

Why i offer even a .psd?
Well, i like to create graphical related stuff and since i'm regaining my photoshop-/graphical skills until i'm happy, i throw them out for free.
Enough smalltalk, have fun with it :)

Greetz

kewkie

Dec 27, 2012
Alright. Will try something :) cant promise. Guess will be ready tomorrow. Today having not that much time ;/

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk