Keyboard for 10.1 Inch Pogo Pin Connector?

catkraze

Apr 6, 2017
Hello there!

About a week ago I picked up a 10.1" Onn Pro 2020 tablet, and I noticed that it has pins on the side. After consulting the user manual, I discovered that they are connectors for a pogo pin keyboard. I would very much like to have a wired keyboard cover, but I cannot seem to find any information about what keyboard would be compatible. I believe that Onn is a Walmart exclusive brand, but i can't seem to find a proper keyboard on their website or anywhere else for that matter. There are 7 pins on the connector.

If anyone knows where I can buy a keyboard for this tablet, I would greatly appreciate their guidance.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

GLRioux

Apr 29, 2019
Hello there!

About a week ago I picked up a 10.1" Onn Pro 2020 tablet, and I noticed that it has pins on the side. After consulting the user manual, I discovered that they are connectors for a pogo pin keyboard. I would very much like to have a wired keyboard cover, but I cannot seem to find any information about what keyboard would be compatible. I believe that Onn is a Walmart exclusive brand, but i can't seem to find a proper keyboard on their website or anywhere else for that matter. There are 7 pins on the connector.

If anyone knows where I can buy a keyboard for this tablet, I would greatly appreciate their guidance.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
The first version of the Onn 10.1" was offered with a keyboard, so I wondered if that keyboard might be compatible. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it. The first version only has 5 pins.

With the manufacturer's name and model number, you might be able to find the keyboard on a Chinese website. The original was also marketed as a "Surf" tablet.

Good luck.