Keyboards!

Search This thread

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
Swiftkey 3 , from far the best keyboard i ve tested till now.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

On playstore. You can have a free trial version so you can test it for few days, then you will have to buy it for a pretty low price looking to the awsomeness of the keyboard :).

Nevermind i didnt mean SwiftKey.

SwiftKey is alright, lack of themes though!

M

marcellocord

Anyone knows how to disable predictions on SwiftKey 3? I want the keyboard to type without any kind of correction. It's possible to hide the predictions boxes also?

yuseiatlas

Apr 18, 2012
Damascus,Syria
I use an app called "Smart Keyboard Pro" its pretty cool you can download the dictionary for practically any language an you can change the skin to any skins like Windows Phone stock Android ......etc

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: superleeds27

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
Swype. I love sliding keyboards, but the problem was I couldn't seem to find one for my needs. I had Sony Ericsson arc before S2 and I just loved its stock keyboard which had the slide function, but since I can't find a working apk from it,I had to try different keyboard. SlideIT, didn't like it, if it didn't recognize one word, it was a pain in @ss to fix it due to its weird system. TouchPal was ok, but it occasionally acted oddly. Now I have the Swype beta. I think Xperia keyboard is still better but this wins all the remaining keyboards imo.

Sent from my wallet

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
I use an app called "Smart Keyboard Pro" its pretty cool you can download the dictionary for practically any language an you can change the skin to any skins like Windows Phone stock Android ......etc

Liking the look of this. Loads of options. Loads of decent themes too. Might be a keeper! :)

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
I have an issue with Smart Keyboard pro custom themes. Its just showing a black keyboard

On the forum it says the skin needs changing to work, but, the skin is HDPI. Which means it should work anyway right?

I'm using 216 Dpi

i360*

Nov 15, 2011
London
I have an issue with Smart Keyboard pro custom themes. Its just showing a black keyboard

On the forum it says the skin needs changing to work, but, the skin is HDPI. Which means it should work anyway right?

I'm using 216 Dpi

I don't think HDPI is gonna work with DPI

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here's another vote for SwiftKey 3!~ :good:

Other keyboards I kept in my possession are:
    • Pitch Black Swype
    • TouchPal v5
    • Smart Keyboard