KeyChain Trusted Bluetooth Device

Search This thread

l_stevens

Sep 3, 2013
I don't usually use any bluetooth devices while "out and about". However, I would like to have a Trusted Bluetooth Device that I can carry unobtrusively at all times to keep connected to my device so I don't need to enter a password every time. I know that Motorola sells a small battery pack that does this, but it has been out of stock, and I really don't need an external battery. Ideally, I would like something like this:
https://www.thetileapp.com/
These look cool, but unfortunately, release for MotoX is far away (if at all).
Essentially, they are small Bluetooth Devices with a battery inside that will last a year. They are used to find lost items that the devices are attached to. Something this small that I could put on a keyring (one of the few things I carry all the time) would be perfect.

Does anyone know of a small battery operated Bluetooth Device, small enough to go on a keyring, that would work for this?

l_stevens

Sep 3, 2013
Looks like I'm not the only one who wants this! Thanks bongostl for pointing this out. Are there any decent alternatives since it is out of stock?

bongostl

Apr 28, 2010
they are out of stock on the website, but they are being sold at t-mobile shops / kiosks.

I called the three t-mobile places here, and all of them had many of them in stock.

I've got one--great product.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone