KIA C´eed SW + Xtrons Android 10 + 4G LTE WIFI DONGLE ( USB connected)

Search This thread
Jun 7, 2013
Lisbon
Hey guys !

I ´ve installed the above mentioned radio on my KIA , excellent quality ! most excelent sound ! all functions accounted for !! ( GPS, VIDEO , MUSIC , ETC ) but one thing is driving me crazy the setup is as follows ( out of the box )

from the back of the radio a cable assortement that ends in an USB female connector where I plug in the 4G LTE WIFI modem , it´s detected and goes up ( as a wi fi connetion ) but it only lasts about 2 minutes ....then it disconnects !!!!
I´ve tried making my smartphone the hotspot to wich the connection is made and it does NOT fail !!!
Any feedback is much apreciated !! the equipment all come from the same supplier and advertised as compatible ( waiting for their feedback )

tks !!

Luis

marchnz

• Nov 26, 2012
    wombleton
    Hey guys !

I ´ve installed the above mentioned radio on my KIA , excellent quality ! most excelent sound ! all functions accounted for !! ( GPS, VIDEO , MUSIC , ETC ) but one thing is driving me crazy the setup is as follows ( out of the box )

from the back of the radio a cable assortement that ends in an USB female connector where I plug in the 4G LTE WIFI modem , it´s detected and goes up ( as a wi fi connetion ) but it only lasts about 2 minutes ....then it disconnects !!!!
    I´ve tried making my smartphone the hotspot to wich the connection is made and it does NOT fail !!!
    Any feedback is much apreciated !! the equipment all come from the same supplier and advertised as compatible ( waiting for their feedback )

tks !!

Luis

Is your unit an MTCD/E - Post MCU version

Jun 7, 2013
    Lisbon
    original from box !

6.2" ANDROID 10 DSP QUADCORE CAR DVD GPS​

( exclusive car auto )

Attachments

• 61wT-AUh5PL._AC_SY450_.jpg
      61wT-AUh5PL._AC_SY450_.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 12