Kindle Fire HD 10, how do I unroot it?

Search This thread

Flipscuba

Mar 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
This is a seventh generation Fired HD 10. I've had it for a few years, and when I first got it, I came on here and followed some instructions for how to root, install SuperSU, etc. I don't remember the exact instructions, and at this point I would like to unroot it. I don't have ADB or anything installed (I've changed computers since then), and at this point I barely remember anything I did when I rooted it in the first place. Doing a factory reset was NOT the solution, though. Did that twice, and even wiped partition, and SuperSU is still installed and Fire Toolbox doesn't work on it at all. Any direction to a proper thread or instructions would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Flipscuba

Mar 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I edited the title and opening post for more clarity. I really am lost here, so any help would be greatly appreciated. If there's any pertinent information I left out that might help answer my question, please let me know, if I can figure it out I'll be glad to edit my post again. Probably worth adding that the fire OS version is 5.6.0.1

Last edited: