• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Kindle Fire HD ADB Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

iamz3r0

May 8, 2011
Here's the Amazon-provided Kindle Fire HD drivers. This is for anyone having problems finding them. It helped me at least sideload a few apps on this Fire HD. I'm not sure if you can find them anywhere other than using the Android SDK Manager. I figured I'd just make it easier for those who don't have the traditional SDK setup.

You can turn on ADB in Settings>Security>Enable ADB

Attached is the installer from the Amazon repository found using these instructions.

Last edited:

reverendkjr

Nov 7, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
www.youtube.com
Here's the Amazon-provided Kindle Fire HD drivers. This is for anyone having problems finding them. It helped me at least sideload a few apps on this Fire HD. I'm not sure if you can find them anywhere other than using the Android SDK Manager. I figured I'd just make it easier for those who don't have the traditional SDK setup.

Attached is the installer from the Amazon repository found using these instructions.

Perfect. Thanks for this. It was the one piece I was missing. Now my ADB connection works

Reactions: nim_rod

iamz3r0

May 8, 2011
This is true.

I'm no developer so all I can do is try methods that already exist. I'd rather not jump off of any cliffs with this HD yet until I can fix my screw-ups. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Gam3r 4 Life

Mar 5, 2011
Napa, California
This is true.

I'm no developer so all I can do is try methods that already exist. I'd rather not jump off of any cliffs with this HD yet until I can fix my screw-ups. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking the same thing, but dont want to brick it. I just got flash, you tube, Dolphin, and Netflix working perfect. I love the screen on this thing. Only one thing left to make it perfect. Rooting, then full gapps!!!

lhupman

Sep 16, 2012
Thank you. Another alternative is to load apks to box.com and install from there.

Sent from my KFHD 7 using xda premium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Perfect. Thanks for this. It was the one piece I was missing. Now my ADB connection works