• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Kingo Android Root - very fast root without flashing

Search This thread

Flare_91

Oct 10, 2012
Taranto
Yes, I've firmware BMJ7 with Knox on I9190. And root by Kingo root. Counter is 0x0.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using xda app-developers app

thanks, i can confirm that also for 9195 with mj7 , i ve root my phone with kingo, knox counter still 0x0, i ve installed xposed framework,wanamp(also tap button for set official status and not personal in info), greenify,fouldermont,root browser(and deleted all stuff except knox files) and is still 0x0 :D

Flare_91

Oct 10, 2012
Taranto
and status of phone? how is: custom or official?

Secure boot status
Type: Samsung

Only this is set to custom:status device
But if u use wanamp xposed u can make it official
But the very important thing is knox flag set to 0 also with "my changes".

Olso in odin mode is set all to official

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda app-developers app

Flare_91

Oct 10, 2012
Taranto
I cant try now, but i thing yes maybe with root loses, supersu has only add his binary without flash anything than is all official for knox

Reactions: radicspeter

Killer.rox

Dec 17, 2013
Sachsen
Hello guys and girls

I hope i can clear some questions.
1. If you flash your stock firmware via Odin all is rest an you get the Offical stat back. I must do this 4 times because i made misstakes by deleting my bloatware

2. Flashing the Firmware via Odin dont set the Knox Counter to 0x1! I flashed 3 Times the firmware who was on my phone who i become it and i flashed one time the new UBML1 Samsung stock Firmware. All this actions dont change anything on my Knox Counter!

3. Thats the bad News: With the new Firmware UBML1 Samsung has stuffed the leak for root with Knox 0x0. So if you get any question to update your firmwarer to UBML1 say no.

I hope i can help

I wish you all a happy new Year
Greets Killer

Last edited:

Killer.rox

Dec 17, 2013
Sachsen
Go back to the old one your knox flag will still be 0

Get best the firmware that you need from sammobile.com

Gesendet von einem GT-I9195 rooted mit Knox 0x0 with Taptalk

Last edited:

Killer.rox

Dec 17, 2013
Sachsen
Nope thats not true! I made it!

I must! go back from UBML1 because no chance to get root with out Knox 0x1. And i only start odin Take the older Firmware UBMJ7 set my Phone to download mode say start and thats all. Old firmware back in action; get root agin; all fine.

And her a little guidance:
1. Download the firmware you need
2. Flash it via Odin (Mark the boxes F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot)
3. if you are done that go to recovery mod and start wipe data/factory rest. Attention here will be all the users and application data deleted!
That's all what you must do. Takes 15min I do it last week 4 times at one day ;)

A little tip for point 3: Previously with Kies all data backup and after the root reimport the data. In this example must be set nearly nothing again.

Happy New Year for you all
Greets
Killer
Send with Taptalk from a GT-I9195 rooted with Knox 0x0

Last edited:

Giovine

Jan 5, 2014
Sounds good but i remember u can't go back from ubml1 to j7, even before update samsung writes "u can't go back to previous version bla bla".
I would like to try but i read somewhere someone switched to 0x1 doing that. (using odin and stock firmware).

Killer.rox

Dec 17, 2013
Sachsen
Sounds good but i remember u can't go back from ubml1 to j7, even before update samsung writes "u can't go back to previous version bla bla".
I would like to try but i read somewhere someone switched to 0x1 doing that. (using odin and stock firmware).

Nope if you go back it not set the Counter to 0x1. I must try this for my self because i do a mistake and flashed the UMBL1 rom.
But I did it manuel via Odin. And i flashed back to UMBJ7 with Odin. And you see the pick over your post 0x0. And the L1 was the stock Samsung Rom and i have a Provider Rom on my Phone. I dont know who these guys (that get 0x1 after flash) get the roms. I only youse this from sammobile.com

Greets Killer

Last edited:

b0g

Oct 21, 2012
info please

Nope if you go back it not set the Counter to 0x1. I must try this for my self because i do a mistake and flashed the UMBL1 rom.
But I did it manuel via Odin. And i flashed back to UMBJ7 with Odin. And you see the pick over your post 0x0. And the L1 was the stock Samsung Rom and i have a Provider Rom on my Phone. I dont know who these guys (that get 0x1 after flash) get the roms. I only youse this from sammobile.com

Greets Killer

hy,
are you from romania?
on your phone with umbj7 is nfc working? on my phone with csc COA, in j7, nfc is not working, i can make activate ... :(
is problem software or hardware?

Killer.rox

Dec 17, 2013
Sachsen
Hello no I'm from Germany. With your Problem I have no idea what the Problem is. The only thing what I can say you:
I read it on some sites in the www that there are many people out there who have problems with NFC too. I think its a software prob. That's all what I can say you.
GreetS Killer

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2013
Kingo not working for Windows 7 - 64 Bit

Could anyone help in this?
I am unable to run kingo on Windows 7 64 Bit.
Anyone has tried and has been successsful?

Killer.rox

Dec 17, 2013
Sachsen
I do it and have no problems! Try it with run as Admin I think this will help
Greets Killer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the fastest method to have root on 9192,9195,9190 and much more mobile devices.

All u need is:
    1.Enable debugging
    2.Connect device to computer
    3.Run application and wait for installing drivers, then click ROOT
    OmiqAoql.jpg

Download link:
    http://www.kingoapp.com/android-root/download.htm
    Checked on devices :

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Duos i9192 - ROOT DONE
    Motorola Defy Mini XT320 - ROOT DONE
    Samsung Galaxy Mega i9205 - ROOT DONE
    Samsung Galaxy Core i8260 - ROOT DONE
    Samsung Galaxy S4 mini i9195 - ROOT DONE
    Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 - ROOT DONE

:good:
    I don't find debuging in settings:confused: where is it?

sent from my GT-I9195
    1. Goto Settings -> About Phone.

2. Goto “Build Number” at the end of the Scroll list.

3. Tap on “Build Number” repeatedly (7 times). On your third tap you should see message indicating that you only have 4 more taps to go to ‘become a developer’.

4. Continue: 4 more taps.

5. Hooray, you are now a ‘Developer’, go back to the Setting page.

6. You should see Developer Option menu item in your setting list now.

7. Open Developer Options and check USB debugging > Ok
    Thanks:thumbup: any other settings in my phone that i can't see?

sent from my GT-I9195
    Works perfect for the GT-I9195 :)

sent from my GT-I9195
    And u have a firmware with knox? If yes is a really good News :)

Yes, I've firmware BMJ7 with Knox on I9190. And root by Kingo root. Counter is 0x0.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using xda app-developers app