[KITCHEN][ROM] ALL in ONE | Ready2Go | ELF/IN WM 6.5.3 (28014)| german/deutsch HOWTO

Search This thread

sven89n

Aug 6, 2008
.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.

Windows mobile 6.5.3 build 28014
german | deutsch

ALL IN ONE

READY2GO or Do it yourself version

.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

DONWLOAD:

May need to install this CABs first to make sure your device is "Application unlocked" if your install any kind of new ROM first time:
EnableRapi.Cab http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=92913&d=1213560044
Cert_SPC.Cab http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=92914&d=1213560044

Do it yourself ALL in ONE ZIP: http://ul.to/fdwb4k

Ready 2 Go Version (light): http://ul.to/bvi2s9
(necessary apps included)

for Rapidshare links pls ask!

DIY HOWTO

1. Run WM6.5.3_Elfin_GER_28014_ALLinONE.exe.
Now got to WM6.5.3_Elfin_GER_28014_ALLinONE folder.

Additional tasks before starting:
a) choose your ROM:

There are some different ROMs. Best for me was 228 so I already put it in the baseROM folder. If you have problems choose another one from CHOOSE_ROM folder. Just delete the old one in baseROM folder and add the new. Information to ROMs can be find here:

At this point: THX to cmonex!

b)ADD or/and remove additional software:

Go to EXT Folder and look through includedPackages and excludedPackages folder to see additional software.
To add just copy folder from excludedPackages folder to includedPackages Folder. To remove, just delete the folder of the software you want to delete from includedPackages folder.

2. Run build_rom.bat
cmd.exe will open and build your rom. Just wait until it's finished. You are finished when you get following message: "Drücken sie eine beliebige Taste..."
Hit enter or space or whatever :)

3. Connect your HTC with PC, if you haven't done yet. Wait for Activesync to connect with your device.

4. Go to RELEASE folder and run ROMUpdateUtility.exe.
Follow instructions on screen and wait. Don't wonder, colored screen and blanc screen will appear on htc. At the end there will be a congratulation screen, now just press finish.

5. HTC will restart and you can setup your HTC with german WINDOWS Mobile 6.5.

Please give some feedback.

READY2GO Howto:

1. Connect your HTC with PC, if you haven't done yet. Wait for Activesync to connect with your device.

2. Run ROMUpdateUtility.exe.
Follow instructions on screen and wait. Don't wonder, colored screen and blanc screen will appear on htc. At the end there will be a congratulation screen, now just press finish.

3. HTC will restart and you can setup your HTC with german WINDOWS Mobile 6.5.

Troubleshooting:

WINDOWS 7:

If you got an Error while building rom, you might need to copy msvcr71.dll (attached) to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32. http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284685&d=1266885332
WINDOWS VISTA:

Not any known yet.

WINDOWS XP:

Not any known yet.

Working fine on:

HTC ELF0100 - ROM 228

Feel free to ask questions!

Attachments

• psnap002.JPG
    psnap002.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 8,236
  • psnap003.JPG
    psnap003.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 8,116
  • psnap007.JPG
    psnap007.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 8,150
  • psnap009.JPG
    psnap009.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 8,037
  • psnap005.JPG
    psnap005.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 8,031
  • psnap004.JPG
    psnap004.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 8,013
  • msvcr71.zip
    176.7 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

sven89n

Aug 6, 2008
Troubleshooting added!

Under Windows 7 some Users might need to ad a DLL to SYSTEM32 becasue ROM Builder needs this DLL.

Other problems not yet reported.

Does anyone have another / new german build of windows mobile 6.5?

DavidDC

Feb 7, 2010
Some questions

Hey sven89n.

No Feedback at this Time but later!

Very nice to see a German Cook here ;)

I have an Touch PRO, but i want to upgrade my Girlfriends White Touch (P3450 elf).

Before i do that, some Questions:

- Is this ROM completly in German, or only (some of) the main menus?
- How is the speed compared to the original ROM?
- Is it possible to disable some of the animations to increase the speed?
- can you please post some more pictures of the Keyboard? (SMS writing). How many/which Keyboard layouts are on board?
- T9 in German with Ää, Üü, Öö, ß?
- Any Layout options?
I like the HTC one (don't know the Name) with Weather, SMS, E-Mail, Music and App-Tab. Is it build in?

More questions to come ;)

delta-roh

Jan 22, 2010
Hey sven89n! I am using this rom since several days and can not report any bugs. I can only repeat, what I've already posted in your German thread: FANTASTIC ROM! I've also installed the "colorful taskbar for HD2 - WM 6.5.x (NOT 6.5 !) based on brians/gfreek" (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=625465) and it works without problems.
Three questions:
1. Do you prefer posts in German or in English?
2. Do you want to know, which apps / customizations are compatible? (e.g. MortPlayer, G-Watch, Total Commander, e-Natives Showcase, Exidler FingerKeyb, 6Fg8 TaskBar)
3. Are there any special things I can / should test?

I am very interested in your further developments of this rom. What do you plan?

Spencman

Nov 5, 2007
update failed

After Rom-Update HTC Touch starts up and shows a orange Windows Background and thats all. Nothing more happens and there is nothing i can do to get it starting normal (reset/restart). I can´t even get into Bootloader-Mode now.
I tried 2.28 first, but after building rom, the update utility did tell me the rom is corrupted. I then tried 3.07 (updated isp spl first to 3.07) and now i am stuck on the orange windows background...

EDIT: Ok, it worked after several reboots and resets. I am not sure what brought the Touch back to life, but the device had several hangs before, so maybe it has a defect anyway (maybe that´s the reason i got it for free, besides it was a spanish rom version). I flashed the 2.28 version back on it over an sd card flash, after i finally managed to enter bootloader (didn´t know it works with camera-button and usb-cable). Then a full reset worked and now i am running the 6.5 german ROM!
So far it looks good.
i will give you some more feedback after installing several tools (mortplayer, tcmp)...

Last edited:

chathar

Nov 5, 2009
Lahore
kindly share rapidshare link or password of uploaded.to; looking forward to download do it urself version.

sven89n

Aug 6, 2008
Hey sven89n.

No Feedback at this Time but later!

Very nice to see a German Cook here ;)

I have an Touch PRO, but i want to upgrade my Girlfriends White Touch (P3450 elf).

Before i do that, some Questions:

- Is this ROM completly in German, or only (some of) the main menus?
- How is the speed compared to the original ROM?
- Is it possible to disable some of the animations to increase the speed?
- can you please post some more pictures of the Keyboard? (SMS writing). How many/which Keyboard layouts are on board?
- T9 in German with Ää, Üü, Öö, ß?
- Any Layout options?
I like the HTC one (don't know the Name) with Weather, SMS, E-Mail, Music and App-Tab. Is it build in?

More questions to come ;)

Complete german rom, apart of some connection und sim management... its still english. Main menu , contacts... are german.

Its faster than the original rom, I wont decrease speed by puttin some in some Manilla or sth. like that.

Keyboard is the original MS Keyboard, simple version. You can activate word suggestion (german/english).This keyboard contains umlauts.

for another brilliant keyboard install fingerkeyboard http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=501122

Are you talking about manilla at the end? the graphical interface, which shows up time apps and so on...
Not cooked in, because MSM already included some kind of manilla,calles Titanium.
If you want to, you can edit it, by installing another useful cab called JMLPanex. there are several tools and skins, just search.

Last edited:

DavidDC

Feb 7, 2010
Hey Sven,

using you're ROM since three Days now.
So far it runs very fast und stable!
Much faster than the original ROM :)

One problem and some questions:

Problem with "Bilder":
When I click on "Alle Fotos" in dashboard ---> selecting Storage Card ---> select a Photo ---> click on "Menü", the "Bilder" App crashes.

I can't find the energy settings (power mode) wor W-LAN, where are they?

Where's the "My Info" owner information splash screen (if device/screen turns on)?

How can I see the password hint when Device is locked?

EDIT:

Are you talking about manilla at the end? the graphical interface, which shows up time apps and so on...

Not cooked in, because MSM already included some kind of manilla,calles Titanium.

If you want to, you can edit it, by installing another useful cab called JMLPanex. there are several tools and skins, just search.

Thanks!
For what stands MSM?

Last edited:

DavidDC

Feb 7, 2010
Okay some mor Infos and Tips:

- If you want to use Windows Marketplace, My Phone and Office 2010, install these Apps FIRST!
Don't know why, but if you first install other Programs, Marketplace, My Phone and Office 2010 won't install.
Even when there's enough space on Device...

- Resco Photo Manager and File Explorer are running very smooth on the Touch! Even Photo Manager runs as fast as on my Touch Pro T7272!

- SkyFire and Operah are fast, but only when no other App runs in the Background.
Listening Music with Windows Media Player during surfing the Web with SkyFire or Operah is no fun. Music is stuttering :(

- Bing Maps and Google Maps are running Great to.
I prefer Bing. Nearby search working great in my German Cities :)
Does anyone know when Bing will be evailable in German?

- Windows LIVE Apps are fast to - no Problems.

I only can make a Shortcut to the Camera Button (starts Task Manager now).
What about the other Buttons, i rember that with original ROM it was possible to edit these to?

DavidDC

Feb 7, 2010
Problems, problems, problems... Don't know why

Since 3 or 4 Days the Device doesn't respond/freezes.
No new Programs installed, storage and RAM are okay.

Folloving problems appear after soft reset, hard reset and even after reflashing the Device!:

- Device gets very slow or freezes very often
- It's impossible to open a new received SMS or reply
- If someone calls, the device vibrates more than 30 Minutes! Only softresetting solves to problem
- Alarm Clock Slider doesn't appear - can't switch of the alarm
- Often device unlocking is impossible - slider doesn't responding | complete black or white screen

Does anyone have the original German (or German Language) ROM?

sven89n

Aug 6, 2008
Do you got the newest SPL? Update!

Solves lots of porblems...

I got all original roms, just tell me your provider...

Konze

Jun 7, 2010
I get an error when trying to do the readytwogo package with ELF0200. Is the ELF0200 suitable for this ROM?
I have
Image Version 2.21.207.1,
IPL2.21.0002
SPL2.21.0000
when the progressbar has 3% there is the Error[270]: update Error
The Image file is corrupted. Please check your update utility.

Thank you in advance,

Konze

Konze

Jun 7, 2010
Sorry Guys, i did'nt read enough, p=2557809&postcount=36 solved my problem.
Thank you Sven for the super ROM!

Kind Regards

Konze

Konze

Jun 7, 2010
One Question regarding internet sharing: "Die Datei "IntShrUI" kannnicht geöffnet werden. Sie ist entweder nicht mit einem vertrauenswürdigen Sicherheitszertifikat signiert, oder eine ihrer Komponenten kann nicht gefunden werden. Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht, versuchen Sie die Datei neu zu installieren oder Wiederherzustellen."
How can this problem be solved??

Danke!

Konze