- May 7, 2015
After working a long time it has finally managed to boot into CyanogenMod 11 4.4.4 KitKat for royss
- Audio (You hear very low, during a call , the other person does not hear you . )
- Camera (is detected, but fail to connected)
- Offline charging
- Alpha 1 [2015-09-07]
- Beta 1 [2015-09-18]
- Beta 2 [2015-09-21]
- Beta 3 [2016-02-11]
- Beta 4 [2016-02-15]
How to install:
- Make sure you have TWRP installed and backup
- Download the ROM.
- Place the ROM in your internal storage.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Make a backup (EFS, very important).
- Wipe Data, Dalvik Cache and Cache
- Flash the ROM.
- Optional- Flash gApps.
- Reboot and Enjoy.
1) Visit the above link
2) Click on "New issue"
3) Enter title that explains the problem
4) Explain your problem very clearly with as much details as possible
5) Attach logs and screenshots (if needed)
Don't report a bug if it's already reported.
Don't report a bug if you:
1) have restored apps with Titanium Backup or similar software
2) are using any kind of task killer
3) are using any 3rd party tweak/hack
If you want to donate, you can do, thanks
CyanogenMod 11, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Young S6310
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod-S6310
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock ROM
Based On: CyanogenMod
Beta Release Date: 2016-02-11
Last Updated 2016-02-13