KitKat apps (Google Now) and Gear

Search This thread

|oLo|

Everytime i get a notification from Google Now, I get a notification on the gear. This is getting aggravating. I get a ton of notifications. I finally had to disable sports updates. Now i'm getting weather updates. All notifications are pointless because all you can do is use the gear to open up the application on the Note3 cause you can't see anything on the Gear.

Would be nicer if you could see everything on the Gear. Other wise I'm looking to disable, if i could.

mhoepfin

Jan 9, 2006
Everytime i get a notification from Google Now, I get a notification on the gear. This is getting aggravating. I get a ton of notifications. I finally had to disable sports updates. Now i'm getting weather updates. All notifications are pointless because all you can do is use the gear to open up the application on the Note3 cause you can't see anything on the Gear.

Would be nicer if you could see everything on the Gear. Other wise I'm looking to disable, if i could.

Just go into the notification settings (on the settings screen, tap in the text area on the notifications item) and uncheck google.

Reactions: starfighter1106

forty01

Mar 27, 2007
I installed it, but it doesn't give me ATN in the list in the notifications settings? Also, how do you get gear manager updates?

ATN is independent of itself from what has been relayed. I do see it in mine, but he has been updating constantly, so that could make a difference.
I am using version 1.0 and that has been just perfect for me so far.

This thread would have much of what your looking for.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2468522

Good Luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just go into the notification settings (on the settings screen, tap in the text area on the notifications item) and uncheck google.