• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[KK 4.4][JB 4.3/4.2/4.1][ICS][MIUI][KERNEL][CWM/ODIN][I9000/B] GearKernel (Universal/ICS 1.1.2)

Do you want CMA? :) See here for details : http://goo.gl/OJ2EtH

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffBuster

Feb 3, 2012
Personally I'd love to see an AOKP build. Something based on performance over features though.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

anonim14

Jul 1, 2011
network broken

when i want to change my rom the kernel doesn't want to let me to change it and broke's my imei and my network.What can i do?is the best kernel i used and i have this phone for 2 years but this little problem ruin's it.Sorry for my english!!!!!

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
when i want to change my rom the kernel doesn't want to let me to change it and broke's my imei and my network.What can i do?is the best kernel i used and i have this phone for 2 years but this little problem ruin's it.Sorry for my english!!!!!
IMEI problem isnt caused by kernel, it also happened to me recently for rom change. You have just to reflash stock rom with odin for imei restore.

ficko_98

Nov 11, 2011
Jagodina
I haved same problem, flash stock rom with odin then use cf root for install cm9 then rom which you using and this kernel.

Sent from my PMP5570C using Tapatalk 4 Beta

test123456789012

Feb 6, 2011
Mainz/Germany
Bugs: I am not able to tune interactive(x). Interactive gives me only max frequency, interactivex works well but without tuneables. Is this impossible with your app?
Sorry, I mixed those up. Lulzactive gives me only max frequency and it seems to be locked there.

IMEI problem isn't caused by kernel, it also happened to me recently for rom change. You have just to reflash stock rom with odin for imei restore.
Lost the IMEI too recently while trying to flash semaphore. Never happened to me before and I flashed many many many kernels, roms back and forth. Dunno why now. Wasn't a problem restoring an efs backup but annoying nonetheless.

aliver.dun

Feb 2, 2013
Dongguan,China
Sorry, I mixed those up. Lulzactive gives me only max frequency and it seems to be locked there.

Lost the IMEI too recently while trying to flash semaphore. Never happened to me before and I flashed many many many kernels, roms back and forth. Dunno why now. Wasn't a problem restoring an efs backup but annoying nonetheless.[/QUOT

the same phenomenon with you ,after new kernel,i lose my imei and app data....

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone