[KK][KDZ][LG L7II][P710][P713][P714][P715][ROOT]Full rootable KitKat KDZ for LG L7II

Search This thread

Mairo

Feb 28, 2013
wich is the latest firmware I can flash on my friend P710 ? right now it has stock 4.1.2 P71010j-Eur-xx

nehuy

Feb 12, 2012
Bariloche
Hello!
I've been trying to figure out how to get my phone (p712) to open recovery or at least the bootloader for several days.
Today I flashed (with lf flash tools) the second option v20c in your first post, hoping it would help anyhow, but I tried to reboot into recovery with adb (couln't find working key combination method) to find that it would only restore to default settings the whole device, and trying to reboot into bootleader would end in a common boot.
¿Have you any ideas that can help me to get to install a recovery?

Thanks in advance.
Nehuy

maxx_hr

Nov 4, 2008
Brdovec
Hello!
I've been trying to figure out how to get my phone (p712) to open recovery or at least the bootloader for several days.
Today I flashed (with lf flash tools) the second option v20c in your first post, hoping it would help anyhow, but I tried to reboot into recovery with adb (couln't find working key combination method) to find that it would only restore to default settings the whole device, and trying to reboot into bootleader would end in a common boot.
¿Have you any ideas that can help me to get to install a recovery?

Thanks in advance.
Nehuy

You fail to flash my kdz, so you have stock recovery (available only factory reset). P71x series have no boot to bootloader option.
Flash it with LG Flash tool 2014, without net connection.
Wich kdz is suitable for your state and P712? I can see that no v20c firmware for Argentina... Uruguai? if so, I can make kdz for you, just tell me is it useable.
BR

nehuy

Feb 12, 2012
Bariloche
You fail to flash my kdz, so you have stock recovery (available only factory reset). P71x series have no boot to bootloader option.
Flash it with LG Flash tool 2014, without net connection.
Wich kdz is suitable for your state and P712? I can see that no v20c firmware for Argentina... Uruguai? if so, I can make kdz for you, just tell me is it useable.
BR

Actually i'm going to use the phone in France only (maybe Spain too but not sure), I remember that I always used a p710 version and it always worked for this phone, but is been like a year since I played with it.
Thanks for your reply!

starter_ns

Jul 11, 2013
Novi Sad
Hi all i have some strange problem. Today my p710 just restarted during phone call and made my day, all apss including android.core are crashing. I'w done factory reset,foramt data.wipe dalvik cash,nothing helps.
Then i tried instaling cm11 from weritas ( from cwm ) and instalation is done ok but phone boots on old swf with mine wallpaper on and all aps are there but not instaled ( no icons,in app manager all are there ) then i tried with stock rom and now this rom -same thing i go to emergancy mode,selec image in kdz, proces starts and all goes well phone restarts and boot in same old rom where everything is crashing.

I use stock rom, 4.1.2. kernel 3.4.0 build number JZ054K p71010h-22-05.
nothing moded or done with stock rom exept rooting.
Any help or advice ?
TY all.
update : today i tried more , flashing from kdz its not wroking ( flashing is complete and done , phone reboots and starts like nothnig happend - same old stock rom and lots of crashes ). Downloaded 2 roms to try flash from cwm and same thing ( flashing done, all ok , phone reboots and same old stock rom with errors), tried kdz,lg flash tool and cwm.
Tried hard reset -nothing heppens ( like there is no hard reset )
Factory reset from setting, back up and restore- same thing ( phone reboots and no change )
Tried flashnig twarp from cwm - no change
Format data,cash,system and clear dalvik from cwm- nothnig changes
adb - tried some commands to read phone and all most nothing ( adb shell fdisk - lu /dev/ block/mmcblk0 gave me some info and nothing more)
Phone cant go to download mode - skip it
can boot normaly but app crashnig, i can go to emergency mode and cwm.
Pls any help....

Last edited:
Reactions: warrenatkinson

maxx_hr

Nov 4, 2008
Brdovec
Last edited:

Mar 5, 2017
The tool didn't detect my phone :/ . LG-P713 , While it already connected to my pc and when I did it I hear a sound that tells me it is connected already . Help me .

Reactions: warrenatkinson

shhnedo

Apr 26, 2015
Varna
LeEco Le Max 2
Xiaomi Redmi 7

Top Liked Posts