[KK][PORT][STABLE] LG GEE 3 ROM | e975 | e970 | 30-09-2014

Do you face any sound / audio issue(noise) while listening songs ?

• Yes i face & i am using stock kernel

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Yes & i am using solid / jolla kernel

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No, i don't have that issue

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

minoel

Mar 27, 2013
Tirana
ok i was since first release on this rom but now i switched to CM12:
over the time, rom was going slower and slower, i had in last weeks a lot of reboots by phone (not from me) and instability. audio issue, nfc problem and at last, out of date rom, its v10A, g3 has v10N!!!

i hope sam is working on that project and can fix video recording in v10m or n @sam_0829 i really miss the rom and its the best what to our g happened

EDIT: also one bug more: by incoming calls or sms, my led and flashlight gave feedback!!! thats big **** and i hope its only why g3 has 2 feedback led´s and on our g the rom means flashlight is led...

Does your sensit work in cm12,mine never worked iam in rom mc dev v6 and i have the best battery life 3:30 hour on screen time.

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
u mean sensors? yes! im on kevins build. about battery i say nothing because its by user and his settings... all could be possible 2-6h dot on a day so yea :D

capeorigins

Dec 18, 2012
Lakewood
Hey guys, So recently I finally broke my Optimus g pro, haha. The lcd cracked...
So, Im using this phone which is a backup phone, and I switched from aosp to this rom. Well this rom is amazing so far. The only problem is I cant hear people very well on my phone calls. And If I put them on speaker than they cant hear me very well, its very choppy.

Thanks, hope this helps :)

Last edited:

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
also bug: when i listen to music via headset and disconnect headset, music stops but system says headset still pluged in, no music after that on speakers on phone.. i must turn on phone, connect and disconnect to use phone speakers...

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
I talked with sam today but i hope he give here a feedback also!
In short words he said he hasnt anymore time to work on (new fulltime hob)!

I hope also for an christmas update :) because i cant anymore live without g3 ui and the other roms here made not me happy as this one

Gesendet von meinem E975 / Optimus G mit Tapatalk

huy_gm

May 27, 2012
Sai Gon
Ye it sucks to know such thing. Life always has a way or two to stop us from being awsomeness to others.

spytgm

Mar 25, 2013
Athens
hi sam and thank you for this great rom......
i want to ask you if you can provide me the kernel of the rom and the g2 camera as zips for fix(stupid i am no backup)
the rom so dont flash it again.thank you in andvance.

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
mhmm i was some weeks ago in talk with sam and he said, he would upload the unfinished project. but yea i hope he comes here in this thread and give statement @sam_0829

sam_0829

Mar 14, 2012
Ahmedabad
It's hard for me to find the last working port as i have too many test builds and i don't exactly remenber which one was perfect.
I neither can test them at this moment nor i can upload all the builds.(each builds size will be minimum 900 mb).
so, if someone wants to continue he/she is free to do that & It's better to start with version 1.2 as base and then move on :)
if i get sometime i'll post the files which i swaped in order to get the g3 rom booted so it'll be easy for you all guys.

denissxrus

It's hard for me to find the last working port as i have too many test builds and i don't exactly remenber which one was perfect.
I neither can test them at this moment nor i can upload all the builds.(each builds size will be minimum 900 mb).
so, if someone wants to continue he/she is free to do that & It's better to start with version 1.2 as base and then move on :)
if i get sometime i'll post the files which i swaped in order to get the g3 rom booted so it'll be easy for you all guys.

Upload files that we need to swap is great idea. I want to ask you: what do you think about porting G Pro Lollipop rom? Is it possible or better to forget about it?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: quang1993

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
we have no Lollipop LG Stock Kernel.. thats the only problem i think :/

yea. upload what u can/have! would be really nice! dont waste time to test roms, we are the users and who can say which of 20builds is best. everyone has other priorities :)

Thanks

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014

I think you can simply right click on the zip file and click on properties. there on the details tab you can see the date and time created. Just upload the latest one please.

SwordX10

Nov 7, 2014
Rabat
I'm new to that Rom guys

I'm new to this rom so can u guys help me out with this?

When I installed. Lg gee 3 I chose hardware buttons instead of onscreen buttons so my phone's hw keys stopped working so I reflashed the rom and chose onscreen buttons now everything is working right I removed the onscreen nav bar and now all my hw keys are working except my h/w front keys led aren't working

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
I'm new to this rom so can u guys help me out with this?

When I installed. Lg gee 3 I chose hardware buttons instead of onscreen buttons so my phone's hw keys stopped working so I reflashed the rom and chose onscreen buttons now everything is working right I removed the onscreen nav bar and now all my hw keys are working except my h/w front keys led aren't working

we had this point in this thread but to say search it in thread by more than 50 sites is to much :D

u must go to (with root explorer) system/usr/keylayout/keypad_8064.kl

open it with texteditor and do a "#" infront of the last three lines
so it should look like

key xy
key xy
#key menu
#key back
#key home

save it and reboot. done ;)

pls report :) and yea its better to do nandroid backup. (just to be sure! it must boot..)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gee_copy.jpg

GEE 3 for Lg Optimus G

A Lg G3 ROM Port for E975 / E970

FEATURES :
    - Pure LG G3's Port
    - RILD ( 2G/3G/LTE )
    - Audio
    - Camera ( G2 camera App )
    - WiFi
    - Bluetooth
    - External SD ( for E970 ) & MTP ( READ FAQ please )
    - SplitView
    - & Many More to explore

ISSUES:
    - FM Radio
    - Some apps needs Re-Sizing for our device
    - Call Recorder Broken
    - Nfc Service FC on reboot , but NFC is Working Perfectly

Instructions:

PLEASE USE "TWRP" Recovery for flashing this ROM

* Download v1.2 (Link on Second post)
    * Select your Device in AROMA Installer (E975 / E970)
    * Reboot
    * Enjoy

Requirements:
    * Unlocked bootloader
    * Custom Recovery

Screenshots
    Screenshot_2014_09_10_12_54_17.png
    Screenshot_2014_10_03_21_36_41_1.png

Download Link on Second Post

Support me by donating , purchase this app for Donating : GEE 3 DONATE
    DONATORS : (thanks guys :) )
    @2nd Sky
    @~kyle
    @aaa29
    @burneysm
    @Di-Mon
    (please PM me if you buy the app so that i can add your name here :) )

Please Read the F.A.Qs in Third Post Before Posting Here

Thanks to :
    * Paulicat - for his Stock KK
    * OptimusRs & Cloudyfa - for their port of G2
    * RohanAJoshi , Knight4frat, CrustyCrack for SD Fix for Stock KK
    if i missed someone then PM me :)
    Fixed Vibration Issue

Finally fixed Vibration issue.... that stupid issue took my 10 hours :mad:
    Everything seems great for the next update now.
    Expect an update soon ( may be in 2 days, if i get some free time after college tomorrow ).
    Time to sleep now , it's 12:27 AM here
    DOWNLOAD :

v1.2 (STABLE) (30/09/2014)
    Mediafire Link
    Google Drive Link(Thanks @Kent Clark)

v1.1 (BETA) (21/09/2014)
    Mediafire Link

v1.0 (BETA) (10/09/2014)
    Mediafire Link
    Google Drive Link (Thanks @LastStandingDroid for mirror)
    @kaspakind there no "Big Bugs" and "Random reboots". this is a daily driver since v1.1 :)

I again want to clear that Don't compare this rom & ARTMOD. both are different ROM. ( & I am not saying this to specific person, this is for all of us , including me )
    ARTMOD is Stock ROM with some stuff added from G3
    while this ROM is G3's ROM with some stuff added from Stock ROM.

I have invested more than 200 hours in this PORT & same goes for Artur for his ARTMOD ROM.

comparing ROM is kind of disrespect to the devs who made it. If it's having bugs & then you can try to help dev for fixing it.
    if you can't help & can't live with the bugs, you should move to other ROMs which is stable for you. :)
    @akahroba No , slideaside can't be added as G3 Doesn't have it. even the 10N is not having that feature.
    don't know if that's disabled from framework or something, but i am not going to have a look at that (at least for now) :)

Regarding next update, there were few FCs on some apps like Contact app & Quickmemo. so i used some part from 10L & everything seems ok Now.

only a single issue is left now, Vibration is not working :/ ( kind of weird issue :p )
    UPDATE v1.2 (STABLE) (30/09/2014)

ChangeLog :
    Code:
    * AROMA INSTALLER
        -- Support for E975 & E970 in AROMA ( No Need to flash Separate Patches )
        -- Option for Hardware Buttons or On Screen Buttons ( On Screen Buttons RECOMMENDED , as this ROM is designed for it )
        -- Option for Stock Camera or G2 Camera
    * Fixed Bluetooth for ART Runtime
    * Fixed Smart Notice Widget ( ART Runtime users will need a patch , i'll upload it soon )
    * All LockScreen Styles( Thanks @hoangnova for his guide )
    * Re-sized wallpapers for xhdpi ( Thanks @ p_a_r_s_a7 for hint )
    * Re-sized  G3 Boot animation for xhdpi ( Thanks  @p_a_r_s_a7 for Re-sizing)
    * Added useful LG Apps back & Removed some unnecessary apps.
    * All Previous fixes merged together

DOWNLOADS:
    GEE_3_STABLE_v1.2
    Google Drive Link(Thanks @Kent Clark)
    (Please Mirror this on Google Drive & Mega if possible and PM Me the link)