• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

knowing which apps installed by which shop

Search This thread

LOAZIT

Nov 24, 2021
in lineageos, if i've apps installed by both fdroid and aurora.
what are the ways to determine which apps installed by which "shop"?

thank you

AsItLies

Nov 4, 2009
tucson
Samsung Galaxy S10

thank you

This app might help. It shows the package name for both user apps and system apps. Mostly I'd say the package name will indicate where it came from, but some of the names you may have to google search to find it's 'identity'.

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

thank you
You can check it on a per app basis by looking at the App info. Long press the app's icon and click App Info. Somewhere around the bottom under Advanced you'll see an item "Store". FakeStore is Aurora, F-Droid is... well... F-Droid.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member

thank you
Also on Lineage (actually LOS 16.0). I'm personally using SD Maid by RD @Dark3n for this. Please refer to attached screenshots; the last ones are the essential ones.
Screenshot_20211130-141732_SD_Maid.pngScreenshot_20211130-141743_SD_Maid.pngScreenshot_20211130-141932_SD_Maid.pngScreenshot_20211130-141942_SD_Maid.pngScreenshot_20211130-142006_SD_Maid.png

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member

thank you
If you go into the app details (long press the icon, press the Information symbol) and scroll to the bottom, it will tell you where the app was installed from. Of course this is only really helpful for looking at one app at a time.