- Oct 4, 2017
Samsung A7 Lite[LTE] Knox Disable hassle-free
Latest SamFw Bypass Tool v4.2 comes with an old method which allows you to disable knox security without resetting the device.
This method works partially when knox is disabled without resetting it.
Following are the instructions:-
- Run app with
- Connect device with
MTPmode (make sure you have driver installed or you can install drivers from Misc section of the App)
- Click Disable Knox in
- After pop-up for Emergency Dialer
- Even if Factory Test Mode fails to run click OK and continue
- Also if factory mode allow adb manually from settings if that option is available
App will do most of the work for you your device restarts without reset and you'll get Knox disabled right away
- This method works even on latest update provided you have dialer access. [ Edit: If no emergency dialer use SIM card with lock on it that should give you a dialer ]
- Knox might not be disabled completely but most of the restrictions are temporarily disabled till next factory reset.
- Also Disable samsung bloatware to avoid reinstalling of knox from Galaxy Store. [ Follow thread 2 - 3 below ]
- You can try this method from setup screen if mtp access is available, as it is highly unlikely to work on latest patched FW. If you don't have Dialer access use FRP BYPASS to reach Dialer App.
- Also do not think this device is entirely knox free on some level organization control still exist on the device which is limited to monitoring only.
- Last but not the least make sure to disable Samsung account & OTA updates from ADB menu options.
Download Links (Official)
Mirror Link 4.2(Latest):
Mirror Link 3.31(Last Offline Version):
Mirror Link 3.31:
MD5 : f975891cb3a965acc2feb75d261f0daf