[Knox-Patched] Samsung Health 6.3.0.027 for all Samsung Galaxy phones

Search This thread

zabhi

Dec 4, 2009
Reactions: siriow

boblpito

Jun 11, 2021
F*** ME I THINK I GOT IT GUYS !!!!

So many tries, now I have Shealth last version from play store working, synced with my account, on my Samsung not rooted with Knox 0x1.

I just found this guide to modify Build.prop without root, and it worked!!! (tima=0)
>>> https://www.ultimatetech.org/edit-b.../#edit_buildprop_file_on_android_without_root

Cheers ;)

(if it's too complicated, if you don't care for sync, and you just want install "Shealth 6.15.5.019 knox security free", but can't cause you can't uninstall original shealth package: you can install it with https://appcloner.app/)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users :)

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
    Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download: com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_xpirt.apk

enjoy! :)
    long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users :)

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
    Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download: com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_xpirt.apk

enjoy! :)

Great to see you still here mate. This will be handy for many of us. ????
    Hi.I have S9 and i downloaded this file and installed,but this app dont have Heart rate manitor and sp02.....what can i do?
    Will it possible for Samsung pass or samsung pay or its much more integrated?

+1
    I gave up on that and downloaded Health from Samsumg Store, then ran Magisk Hide on Health App and it worked?!!. The SpO2 and Heart Rate sensors work as well as Samsung Watch Sync of data.
    Only left to work out the Secure Folder thing and then 100% working.

I lie...

Had to edit buld.prop and set some value from 1 to 0 and then it worked. Very likely the value is to check on root existance but after setting it to 0 it worked with SpO2 and HeartRate monitor just like before root