[Knox-Patched] Samsung Health 6.3.0.027 for all Samsung Galaxy phones

Search This thread

Rulesless

Apr 16, 2013
Bari
ALTERNATE METHOD DISCOVERED!!! Galaxy S10e running latest stock firmware, with Galaxy Watch 3.- no root, no patched or modded apks, no build prop edits or magisk tricks.

So I'm one of the people that lost root with tripped Knox, and so Samsung Health wouldn't work. The fix is quite simple: Uninstall current SH app, and then sideload old Samsung Health apk (I'm using version 5.16 - it's fairly old). Open the app like normal and do the initial set-up. Then updated the app via Google Play...

And now, magically, everything works.

Link to old SH apk:
This method + ver.6.19.5.017 (otherwise it then freezes again) works on Note 10 plus.

Are there any new possibilities to upgrade to a newer version without crashing?

Last edited:

noar2323

Nov 11, 2015
Has anybody found a workaround for Android 12+ such as manipulating somewhere in BuildProp same as missing ro.config.tima?
I know that installation of old version of Samsung Health (6.19.5.017) works but some features of new galaxy watches (i.e body composition) is not available in old version.
Also using of patched apps is not a good solution to me because they cannot sync the data with Samsung account.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users :)

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
    Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download: com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_xpirt.apk

enjoy! :)
    this versin works like a charm : `6.19.5.017`
    link: here
    long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users :)

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
    Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download: com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_xpirt.apk

enjoy! :)

Great to see you still here mate. This will be handy for many of us. ????
    Hi.I have S9 and i downloaded this file and installed,but this app dont have Heart rate manitor and sp02.....what can i do?
    I gave up on that and downloaded Health from Samsumg Store, then ran Magisk Hide on Health App and it worked?!!. The SpO2 and Heart Rate sensors work as well as Samsung Watch Sync of data.
    Only left to work out the Secure Folder thing and then 100% working.

I lie...

Had to edit buld.prop and set some value from 1 to 0 and then it worked. Very likely the value is to check on root existance but after setting it to 0 it worked with SpO2 and HeartRate monitor just like before root