[Knox-Patched] Samsung Health 6.3.0.027 for all Samsung Galaxy phones

Search This thread

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 19, 2013
long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users :)

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download: com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_xpirt.apk

enjoy! :)

Last edited:

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users :)

Great to see you still here mate. This will be handy for many of us. ????

fede_arg

Apr 5, 2013
Can't uninstall stock app, only disable it.
If I try to install the patched app it fails because stock is still installed.

HowJesNo

May 8, 2016
change the package name of the modified apk(change the name as you want) using apkeditor then install it .

i tried some apkeditor apps on phone (even pirated pro version) bit it chrashes on common edit where is option to rename package.
can someone upload renamed version. would be thankfull.

Matusr1

Nov 6, 2018
change the package name of the modified apk(change the name as you want) using apkeditor then install it .

My S7 Unrooted:
Cant uninstall the original S-health, so renamed package name of patched one, but apk crash and wont start. (still think that this one cant have a hearth rate and synchronization to work)
https://www.apkhere.com/down/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro_1.8.28_free - this one work for me
The best result i had was with App Cloner 1.5.9, check: https://xdaforums.com/s7-edge/how-to/guide-how-to-s-health-devices-knox-t3543306/page21 but still no sync and hearth rate...

h4rdin

Apr 9, 2019
No note 9 does not work any sensor, cardiac etc

No note 9 does not work any sensor, cardiac etc

pilicar

Jan 9, 2017

A lot of people have trouble installing this apk over the old one so I was wondering maybe you wouldn't mind releasing the same app but with different package name? It would fix all of those problems easily.

moozer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 5, 2014
North West England
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom

Download:com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_xpirt.apk

Keeps saying "App not installed". Galaxy A5 2017, latest stock Oreo rooted

Reactions: samikhan2424

ecoco1

Oct 29, 2006
tech details

salut xpirt :)

Is it possible to share your patch details? I might want to look into other apps which get broken by tima / knox, and this could help nost starting from zero.

thanks,
costin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

this versin works like a charm : `6.19.5.017`
    link: here

Great to see you still here mate. This will be handy for many of us. ????
    Hi.I have S9 and i downloaded this file and installed,but this app dont have Heart rate manitor and sp02.....what can i do?
    I gave up on that and downloaded Health from Samsumg Store, then ran Magisk Hide on Health App and it worked?!!. The SpO2 and Heart Rate sensors work as well as Samsung Watch Sync of data.
    Only left to work out the Secure Folder thing and then 100% working.

I lie...

Had to edit buld.prop and set some value from 1 to 0 and then it worked. Very likely the value is to check on root existance but after setting it to 0 it worked with SpO2 and HeartRate monitor just like before root