[KPU] CleanKpuRom [V3.1] [16-06-2012]

Search This thread

xavisaldana

Nov 25, 2011
How did u backup your apps in cwm?

:)
If I'm not wrong u can meke backups in CWM, and u can choose in Advanced Restore just restore data? actually this works for me but I'm allway's doing it only on KPQ, I have Titanum Back up too, u think this will be better way to make a backup of my apps?

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
If I'm not wrong u can meke backups in CWM, and u can choose in Advanced Restore just restore data? actually this works for me but I'm allway's doing it only on KPQ, I have Titanum Back up too, u think this will be better way to make a backup of my apps?

u can backup the whole rom not the apps as far as i knw. :)
yes titanium backup pro is the best option.. :)
copy the backed up folder in ur pc too.. i case u ned to do a factory reset.. :D

Last edited:

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
u can backup the whole rom not the apps as far as i knw. :)
yes titanium backup pro is the best option.. :)
copy the backed up folder in ur pc too.. i case u ned to do a factory reset.. :D

For your cRom, ok then, just another question, I have a backup of my apps and things of KPQ on CWM, I'll recive any issue if I recover that backup in KPU??
Thanks

Now i understand. He means make the whole rom backup but how he said restore only apps and data.
I think u can restore them but titanium backup is easier than this.

Another thing i do is to use root explorer to go to sdcard/App_Manager/App_Backups/user_apps. All my apps are there. U install what u want easier. (i discovered this a week ago haha)

Reactions: behnameb7

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Now i understand. He means make the whole rom backup but how he said restore only apps and data.
I think u can restore them but titanium backup is easier than this.

Another thing i do is to use root explorer to go to sdcard/App_Manager/App_Backups/user_apps. All my apps are there. U install what u want easier. (i discovered this a week ago haha)

i guess its due to rom toolbox installed :)
u missed my query.. :D

Reactions: luiseteyo

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
There won't be any issues. It is the free app, so let it update. :)

I am working in KPQ now to see battery drain, smooth etc. it is working veeery good :)

If everything goes right, we will have CleanKpqRomv1 soon :)

Reactions: clin81

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
Thats what i am seeing. I think os better in terms of battery but lags a bit sometimes... Will keep testing :)

Enviado desde mi GT-I9003 usando Tapatalk

Cocolech

Dec 3, 2011
San Fernando
Battery life

Great work dude. I attached some screenshots of your crom using Bam kernel v12 and the light version
KPU.jpg

hjs89

Jan 10, 2011
The battery performance in this rom (kpu 2.0) is really good, these are my stats right now with a low use of my device (no data use, so less use than usually)

58dzB.png

clin81

May 14, 2010
I used 13 beta bam kernel and it's works fine.... Finally the home button works very well!!!

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA

clin81

May 14, 2010
sometimes the phone does not tel me if there is a call and mobile traffic works if I do a wipe cache and Dalvik cache.it will be a problem of the Rom or the kernel? I think it's the kernel, because I have flashed the beta 13 of Bam. someone has these bugs? Thanks

mjbri0613

sometimes the phone does not tel me if there is a call and mobile traffic works if I do a wipe cache and Dalvik cache.it will be a problem of the Rom or the kernel? I think it's the kernel, because I have flashed the beta 13 of Bam. someone has these bugs? Thanks

I have that issue..
My wife call me almost 30 times and it rings in her phone but my phone dont ring in my end.. I think the rom has a problem with this.. Im using 2 different kernels (bam13 and ucv11)

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LET ME PRESENT TO YOU
    again...

CLEANKPUROM
    by luiseteyo & kirikoro

After a lot of difficulties of theming support, other projects in mind and time fault, finally I release the 3.0 version of my ROM. I am very happy with the work done. The rom is pretty clean, as u all know, battery-saver, smooth etc.

As I did, in every release I will upload a light version (full stock theme) and a themed version (with the amazing kirikoro Clean theme). Now, I will update the thread and will create a big changelog with all the ROM features, since I started with this.

Hope u like it!!

CHANGELOG

Basic aspects

• [*]KPU Based
      [*]Root, deodex, zippalign, EXT-4, etc...
      [*]BCK kernel by default
      [*]Theme created by kirikoro: clean, smart, minimalist...

Appearance

• [*]Zeam Launcher by default
      [*]MOD 1% Battery
      [*]14% toogles MOD
      [*]Custom Bootanimation

System

• [*]Touchscreen more responsive
      [*]Camera: MOD -15%, power button MOD, improved camera to make better videos (media_profiles.xml)
      [*]MOD Bravia Engine
      [*]App-free. Only useful apps
      [*]Edited build.prop with better network, Camera, battery, and more
      [*]Edited init.d with battery tweaks
      [*]MOD low brightness
      [*]Dark video fix
      [*]Button Led Notification (BLN)
      [*]Improved GPS for a better and faster signal
      [*]Galaxy S3 sounds
      [*]MOD MegaBass
      [*]Updated GPU drivers

V3.1
    • Various fixes: wifi thether, sms
    • Cleaner ROM
    • Apps updated

DOWNLOAD

Reserved for future...
    soon....

Changelog 2.1
    - BCK beta 13 by default
    - MegaBass Mod added
    - Some Network, battery, etc tweaks added
    - MODS: extended power menu, transparent statusbar,10 lockscreens, TSMParts, Theme minor changes
    - Different bootanimation
    LET ME PRESENT TO YOU
    again...

CLEANKPUROM
    by luiseteyo & kirikoro

After a lot of difficulties of theming support, other projects in mind and time fault, finally I release the 3.0 version of my ROM. I am very happy with the work done. The rom is pretty clean, as u all know, battery-saver, smooth etc.

As I did, in every release I will upload a light version (full stock theme) and a themed version (with the amazing kirikoro Clean theme). Now, I will update the thread and will create a big changelog with all the ROM features, since I started with this.

Hope u like it!!

CHANGELOG

Basic aspects

• [*]KPU Based
      [*]Root, deodex, zippalign, EXT-4, etc...
      [*]BCK kernel by default
      [*]Theme created by kirikoro: clean, smart, minimalist...

Appearance

• [*]Zeam Launcher by default
      [*]MOD 1% Battery
      [*]14% toogles MOD
      [*]Custom Bootanimation

System

• [*]Touchscreen more responsive
      [*]Camera: MOD -15%, power button MOD, improved camera to make better videos (media_profiles.xml)
      [*]MOD Bravia Engine
      [*]App-free. Only useful apps
      [*]Edited build.prop with better network, Camera, battery, and more
      [*]Edited init.d with battery tweaks
      [*]MOD low brightness
      [*]Dark video fix
      [*]Button Led Notification (BLN)
      [*]Improved GPS for a better and faster signal
      [*]Galaxy S3 sounds
      [*]MOD MegaBass
      [*]Updated GPU drivers

DOWNLOAD