Krieg Kernel [03/18/2021] [AOSP]

Search This thread

kherio

• Aug 3, 2009
    Leioa
    OnePlus 8T
    I don't think the only reason is the child issue. He has deleted all roms and kernel from all sites.
    Why not let the people download them?
    Many times I decided to take a rest from building and I never deleted the already uploaded roms...
    But maybe I'm wrong.

g33kpaine

Apr 4, 2016
    the link is dead, may i get the kernel link?
    Capture.PNG

bcombel

Oct 28, 2012
    Marrero LA
    OnePlus 8T
    I don't think the only reason is the child issue. He has deleted all roms and kernel from all sites.
    Why not let the people download them?
    Many times I decided to take a rest from building and I never deleted the already uploaded roms...
    But maybe I'm wrong.
    No you are absolutely right. He did the same thing when he stopped developing for the Mclaren. I know the baby is coming and family is more important but to take down the links. He knows his stuff but his telegram puppets applauded his arrogance and praised him which gave him a big head. The way he talked to some of the people in the group was disrespectful. I will leave it at that.

thznutz87

Feb 21, 2011
    OnePlus 8
    OnePlus 8T
    No you are absolutely right. He did the same thing when he stopped developing for the Mclaren. I know the baby is coming and family is more important but to take down the links. He knows his stuff but his telegram puppets applauded his arrogance and praised him which gave him a big head. The way he talked to some of the people in the group was disrespectful. I will leave it at that.
    Everything was taken down because he was stripped of the official status from evolution x so he couldn't leave up official ROMs and he deleted old ROMs as he posted new stuff

Top Liked Posts