• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

Kurama Rom V3-TW Oficial 6.0.1-N910FXXU1DPE1-Stock-Edge Features-Kurama Pack-Online!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

malaccio

Nov 27, 2011
I don't get what you want, but all is okay for me.

Отправлено с моего SM-N910F через Tapatalk
no, you are in the contact tab, I know that it works in this way..
but you have to type in the dialpad.. and it doesnt work.
@deiff76 furthermore if your contacts are linked to multiple account (whatsapp and gmail), it are shown duplicated.

THIS IS A BUG, please add this in bug in the first page

The s7 stock dialer and note 4 stock dialer works properly, your dialer not.

Last edited:

kapteje

Nov 11, 2014
no, you are in the contact tab, I know that it works in this way..
but you have to type in the dialpad.. and it doesnt work.
@deiff76 furthermore if your contacts are linked to multiple account (whatsapp and gmail), it are shown duplicated.

THIS IS A BUG, please add this in bug in the first page

The s7 stock dialer and note 4 stock dialer works properly, your dialer not.
This?

Отправлено с моего SM-N910F через Tapatalk

Attachments

Last edited:

malaccio

Nov 27, 2011
ONLY USING DIALPAD
1. No search by most used contacts or recent contact.
2. No highligheted letters that match your search.
3. Contact duplicated if contact has whatsapp and you use whatsapp syncronisation.

YES THIS IS A BUG.
but if you want to say that a tree is not green but pink maybe it s not a bug.. ;)

Attachments

malaccio

Nov 27, 2011
Works fine for me
ahahahahahahahahahaha!

U have deleted the screenshot in which there there is no highlighted matched letters.

ridiculous!

yes yes it works fine for you.. but it doesnt work for all people who have Kurama rom installed!

This is the honesty of Kyubi team. @xda please

Last edited:

sosimple

Sep 8, 2008
Ioannina
ahahahahahahahahahaha!

U have deleted the screenshot in which there there is no highlighted matched letters.

ridiculous!

yes yes it works fine for you.. but it doesnt work for all people who have Kurama rom installed!

You are a dummy, or what? You are keep violeting the terms of xda by insulting a developer.
No one force you to use any rom. You didn't paid anything for this. You obviously dont respect the time and eford of some people, to create something and give it free to others.
Some of us do like their work, and because of people like you more and more devs stops the developing.
Why should they? To have people like you say they are liers?
Please stop posting, you made your state clear.

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA-Developers mobile app

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013
ahahahahahahahahahaha!

ridiculous!

WORKS FINE FOR ME, STOP OF TOUCH MY BALLS AND GO TO DISTURB TO YOUR FRIENDS THREAD

dannybee1

Jan 25, 2010
Anybody having problems with screen rotation? Mines not working. Viewing videos and pictures always stuck in portrait mode. Have tried turning the rotation button on and off, and restarts but still not working. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

asbogdan

Jan 16, 2013
One problem I can't get around. I was used to selecting with the pen in any app when the side button was pressed. Now pen button doesn't seem to register the press. Anyone else notice this?
thank you

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013
Anybody having problems with screen rotation? Mines not working. Viewing videos and pictures always stuck in portrait mode. Have tried turning the rotation button on and off, and restarts but still not working. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Y have not any problem whith this.
One problem I can't get around. I was used to selecting with the pen in any app when the side button was pressed. Now pen button doesn't seem to register the press. Anyone else notice this?
thank you
Can you take any screenshot and share it with us?

asbogdan

Jan 16, 2013
Y have not any problem whith this.

Can you take any screenshot and share it with us?
I would take a screenshot but I don't think you will see anything on it. What happens:
In any app I was used , in Lollipop, to take the pen out of the cradle, hover over the screen when the little dot appears, the press the side button and with the button pressed when the dot changes to a vertical bar select the text. Now when I hover over the text and see the point I press the button but the point doesn't change to a bar anymore so I can't select the text.

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013
I would take a screenshot but I don't think you will see anything on it. What happens:
In any app I was used , in Lollipop, to take the pen out of the cradle, hover over the screen when the little dot appears, the press the side button and with the button pressed when the dot changes to a vertical bar select the text. Now when I hover over the text and see the point I press the button but the point doesn't change to a bar anymore so I can't select the text.
I can select the text, pulse the pen button and select, double pulse to pen options like always

Status
Not open for further replies.