Kyubi Rom Port N5 V3.1 in https://twitter.com/KyubiRom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
G

GuestK0087

Read the instructions of the first post, please

Consider yourself lucky to have edited this post.

2. Member conduct.

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please consider who is reading what you write and don't use profanity, sexually explicit language, rudeness or swearing including the use of characters to replace letters in swear words. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

G

GuestK0087

Thread cleaned.

Reminder:

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

Regards,
The_Merovingian
Forum Moderator

liladams1

Feb 7, 2014

2. Member conduct.

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please consider who is reading what you write and don't use profanity, sexually explicit language, rudeness or swearing including the use of characters to replace letters in swear words. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

His taking his rom elsewhere from XDA anyway so you taking extra turns by writing this down ?

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013

2. Member conduct.

Thread cleaned.

Reminder:

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

Regards,
The_Merovingian
Forum Moderator

Very thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
I wish I had your patience, you're a great example of virtue to follow.
All my respects

Reactions: Gicc64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Our experience in XDA comes to the end for reasons beyond us.

See you on http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=1084967

https://twitter.com/KyubiRom

And coming soon in

http://kyubi-team.dx.am/index.php
    Changelog V2

-Fixed Smart stay

-Added All camera modes and functional

-USSD arranged -Codes

-Fix email composer added

-Sending Arranged emergency sms

-Some Accessibility options repair

-Notification Edge favorite people

-Repair Magnifying glass

-Check Rom zero for better overview

-Hdmi connection repair

-Added More ways SNotes

-Fixed Alarm sounds including timer clock, etc ...

-Mode Saving energy and fully functional keys are turned off

At the end gallery and video remain equal if not the rom is not what it is lol

Saludos ?
    For now more modules or fixes for the rom is not added, this team goes on vacation I think us we won because we were going to get a version for the day 10 and we have taken 3 in day 12.
    Thanks to those who You have collaborated with the intention of helping those who have tried and soil the thread because they know they have failed in their attempt.
    It is not a goodbye, I'll be here and will bring you new versions.
    Enjoy the port Kyubi note 5 ! !

Saludos ?
    The chief is working on the rom and it may have a big surprise soon

Saludos ?
    @Kazica

-Fixed smart stay

-Added all camera modes and functional

-My gallery stock with a full editor

-App video editor and stock with full extras

-USSD codes arranged

-Fix email composer added

-Emergency sms sending arranged