Kyubi Rom Port N5 V3.1 in https://twitter.com/KyubiRom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013
Hmm I can't even get 5 with power saver mode on. You sure he's using this rom and kernel this rom came with ?

Sent from my Note 10.1 2015 (Special Edition)
Yes i'm sure
@djreno

I take stock battery.

And using these early days has been largely whatsapp, Gmail, tapatalk and feedly. When I go in the car the phone is the player that I use, but over time he's done I have not caught these days.

As I said the other day, at least I come debloating roms and less is better froze me everything.

Saludos :)

Last edited:
Yes i'm sure
@djreno

I take stock battery.

And using these early days has been largely whatsapp, Gmail, tapatalk and feedly. When I go in the car I am the player that I use, but over time he's done I have not caught these days.

As I said the other day, at least I come liteando roms and less is better froze me everything.

OK I understood what apps are being used but the rest I didn't understand as it do the make much sense. Are you using Google translate?

Any tips to get 9 hours screen on time ?

What do you mean with "I take stock battery" ?

Sorry but I don't understand "When I go in the car I am the player that I use, but over time he's done I have not caught these days."

"As I said the other day, at least I come liteando roms and less is better froze me everything."
I am finding it hard to make sense of it but are you saying that you have frozen many apps ?
What is liteando? Is it another note 5 port ?

Sorry I can't understand you very well but I just would like to increase my battery life as well ?

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013
OK I understood what apps are being used but the rest I didn't understand as it do the make much sense. Are you using Google translate?

Any tips to get 9 hours screen on time ?

What do you mean with "I take stock battery" ?

Sorry but I don't understand "When I go in the car I am the player that I use, but over time he's done I have not caught these days."

"As I said the other day, at least I come liteando roms and less is better froze me everything."
I am finding it hard to make sense of it but are you saying that you have frozen many apps ?
What is liteando? Is it another note 5 port ?

Sorry I can't understand you very well but I just would like to increase my battery life as well ?

Yes i use Google translator.
This is an innusual case.
Normal is 4 or 5 hours of screen and 23 or 24 hours to use

Reactions: Zionator
Yes i use Google translator.
This is an innusual case.
Normal is 4 or 5 hours of screen and 23 or 24 hours to use

Ok google translate always messes up the grammatical translation sadly.
Ok glad to hear 5 hours is normal. I thought I had configured it all wrong.

Sent from my SM-N666F "Special Edition"

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013
Ok google translate always messes up the grammatical translation sadly.
Ok glad to hear 5 hours is normal. I thought I had configured it all wrong.

Well if you think that the translator of Google is bad, you ought to try the Samsung, that really is bad ...
Cheers

Well if you think that the translator of Google is bad, you ought to try the Samsung, that really is bad ...
Cheers

Haha I never used any translator. When I first started to learn English I just started to watch a lot of English movies and documentaries. Started reading a lot in English and had my dictionary next to me and now I am independent of any translators ?

liladams1

Feb 7, 2014
Deiff76 i got a problem, phone was fine till today my google account vanished from the phone and id i go to accounts and google isnt on the list so cant add it again, my contact list is gone too?

Mark ter Grote

Jan 17, 2011
Enschede
OnePlus 7T Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro
Guys... 3 things..
I turned of auto correct but it keeps correcting every word.. I can't find out how to solve this.. I really dislike autocorrect.

2 I can't change my s view wallpaper. . It keeps saying application not installed..
I really don't know how to solve this to.

3th I find my phone very slow. I compared this software to my mate his n4 with original software and this feels much smoother and faster.

Sorry for nagging but I want to know this ;)

Sorry for my bad English.

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013
Deiff76 i got a problem, phone was fine till today my google account vanished from the phone and id i go to accounts and google isnt on the list so cant add it again, my contact list is gone too?
that is very rare, you had to play something. If you do not want to complicate much I recommend you install the ROM again without wipes over to see if it corrects

deiff76

Mar 21, 2013
Guys... 3 things..
I turned of auto correct but it keeps correcting every word.. I can't find out how to solve this.. I really dislike autocorrect.

2 I can't change my s view wallpaper. . It keeps saying application not installed..
I really don't know how to solve this to.

3th I find my phone very slow. I compared this software to my mate his n4 with original software and this feels much smoother and faster.

Sorry for nagging but I want to know this ;)

Sorry for my bad English.
You have to make full wipes before installation
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=63612651

Reactions: Mark ter Grote

edimo

Apr 18, 2012
I noticed that when I turn WiFi on sometimes phone turns off and the battery drains to 0%. Maybe it's a modem issue?or kernel? I'm on stock kernel and modem of 1st post. Ideas?

N910F Kyubi rom 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Our experience in XDA comes to the end for reasons beyond us.

See you on http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=1084967

https://twitter.com/KyubiRom

And coming soon in

http://kyubi-team.dx.am/index.php
    Changelog V2

-Fixed Smart stay

-Added All camera modes and functional

-USSD arranged -Codes

-Fix email composer added

-Sending Arranged emergency sms

-Some Accessibility options repair

-Notification Edge favorite people

-Repair Magnifying glass

-Check Rom zero for better overview

-Hdmi connection repair

-Added More ways SNotes

-Fixed Alarm sounds including timer clock, etc ...

-Mode Saving energy and fully functional keys are turned off

At the end gallery and video remain equal if not the rom is not what it is lol

Saludos ?
    For now more modules or fixes for the rom is not added, this team goes on vacation I think us we won because we were going to get a version for the day 10 and we have taken 3 in day 12.
    Thanks to those who You have collaborated with the intention of helping those who have tried and soil the thread because they know they have failed in their attempt.
    It is not a goodbye, I'll be here and will bring you new versions.
    Enjoy the port Kyubi note 5 ! !

Saludos ?
    The chief is working on the rom and it may have a big surprise soon

Saludos ?
    @Kazica

-Fixed smart stay

-Added all camera modes and functional

-My gallery stock with a full editor

-App video editor and stock with full extras

-USSD codes arranged

-Fix email composer added

-Emergency sms sending arranged