L Speed v2.0PRO and L Speed ROOTLESS.

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Hello dear L Speed users, I know you all still waiting for L Speed v2.0, all I can say for now it'll be available soon. ;)

What's our future plans:
- L Speed V2.0 PRO will be paid, but for people who are unable to pay like people here in Serbia app will be free. You don't need to worry about it. :eek:

- L Speed ROOTLESS will be availavle for users which don't have ROOT. It won't contain standard L Speed features since we are not able to change kernel parameters without SU.
Like on linux, without ROOT user you can't do any change because of RO, nvm. Maybe one day android will have ROOT user by default.
Idea for ROOTLESS L SPEED is to bring all possible android optimizations (ex. From Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung...) into one app.

Thanks for still standing with us and supporting us. I'll try to do it the best I can.
Please share this tread, write your opinions about this, give us suggestions and like always, help us to make this community awesome.

Cheers
Danijel Markov (Paget96)

Last edited:

davidzam

Apr 12, 2011
Mérida
Pro? [emoji24] I knew it. It's ok but I'm from a country where payment for apps it's imposible. How do you make the selection on who's paying and who is not? Thank you. If a I could pay I'll pay it. But I can't.

Enviado desde mi SM-G550T1 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Dr.imran

looney_tkp™

Sep 30, 2014
this will be awesome, I've supported you since the initial stages and thus I'll purchase the pro to support you once again

go l speed rootless !!! [emoji41]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

gloeyisk

Jun 17, 2017
Cimahi
Hello dear L Speed users, I know you all still waiting for L Speed v2.0, all I can say for now it'll be available soon. ;)

What's our future plans:
- L Speed V2.0 PRO will be paid, but for people who are unable to pay like people here in Serbia app will be free. You don't need to worry about it. :eek:

- L Speed ROOTLESS will be availavle for users which don't have ROOT. It won't contain standard L Speed features since we are not able to change kernel parameters without SU.
Like on linux, without ROOT user you can't do any change because of RO, nvm. Maybe one day android will have ROOT user by default.
Idea for ROOTLESS L SPEED is to bring all possible android optimizations (ex. From Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung...) into one app.

Thanks for still standing with us and supporting us. I'll try to do it the best I can.
Please share this tread, write your opinions about this, give us suggestions and like always, help us to make this community awesome.

Cheers
Danijel Markov (Paget96)
Need to see how many price for this app, if you set a budget price and do regular update like weekly period may I'll purchase. Was used this app for quite long and I'm still kept my personal profile for this app.
Anyway good to know you still maintain L Speed.

Reactions: makopls

RebelLion_

Nov 1, 2017
Seems like we are not able to do pro(paid) version so, I'll leave it for some other time when Google give support to my country. This method which we tried to do is so difficult and complicate. I don't want to complicate, it's already xD
So we'll have rootless version soon :)
Regardless you are doing great work and if you put an option to donate I'm sure you'll get some appreciation ;)

Reactions: alispeedsport