Attachments

• Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 100

fana75

Jan 5, 2008
Color

Hi
I used this beautifull rom but i just have question: is there a way to change the blue color of the button into green color?
Regards

zohawkish

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 10, 2009
yes also gtx 2.00 missed, even there are two touch of glass ??

Energy.Leo.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Oct.25.7z

Energy.Leo.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Nov.02.7z

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
I cant find Energy.Leo.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie 2.0 sencity.Nov.02 there is only standard cookie version

By the way - I have problems with almost randomly hour change - since winter time save ( 3 days ago ) - phone shift hour from 3 to 4 instead of 3 -> 2 and now in random time its one hour later or earlier, I set up clock every 30 minutes ! ( rom from 25 oct. )

That has been happening on many ROMs and if I remember correctly, people had problems last year on the tp2.

Any one can help me please.....

I always copy the whole swypedata folder and then reimport it using xda_uc. No problems with swype remembering.

I have noticed a high internet daily consumption on my device after installing the new ROM: Energy Cookies 2.0 (21683), Radio: 2.12.50.02-2

Appreciate your feedback,

Thanks.

it's a smartphone??? :confused:

Hello,

I am very happy that the feature to record phonecalls has been implemented and it works great. Yesterday I run into memory problems during a longer phonecall which lasts about 20 minutes. The recording stopp because there was no available space in main memory.
If possible it would be great if those recordings could be saved in general onto the storage card/my documents/my notes....
I also would love to see that all the preinstalled programms will reside on the storage card instead in the main memory...

Last weekend i also faced the problem with the timezones which swtiched automatically to DST. I am sure this has already been discussed.

Please let me know what you think about it and if there is a chance to see this in an upcoming rom?

Greetings
MrBarnie

have you looked at the registry under hkcu or hklm, then software, then find the program. Sometimes you can change a registry setting to tell it where to store data. Then you could export the registry tweak and put it in your xda_uc folder for future use.

am i blind or there is still no Energy.Leo.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie2.0.Nov.02.7z link yet?:confused:

What happened to Energy.Leo.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie 2.0.Nov.02.7z

It seems to be missing from the list ?

yes also gtx 2.00 missed, even there are two touch of glass ??

Energy.Leo.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Oct.25.7z

Energy.Leo.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Nov.02.7z

damn people, give the man a chance!!!

SreePillai

Jan 10, 2010
It switched from 3 to 2, then from 3 to 4 and later back to the right time, for me. Only my alarm clock keeps ringing every day now, with my old alarms in summer time, even if alarm clock is disabled, thats annoying. (25.oct rom)
Will try the new rom to fix this...

try settings>other>get carrier time.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
I can't c the new version for Dutch either.

doesn't look like the foreign lang. roms have been uploaded yet.

on a side note, anyone have problems with visual voicemail (tmous users) on the oct25 roms?
Mine keeps saying communication error over the last 2 days. Using hspa+, not wifi, thinking it might be a t-mobile problem.
Gonna flash later anyways.

edit: just verified on my son's stock hd2 (it's getting energy soon, but it is nice to test on a stock phone if a feature is working through the carrier), and visual voicemail is down for me (san antonio, tx tmous). Guess t-mobile is getting a call from me today.

Last edited:

glooom

Apr 7, 2010
Time is going mad after summer time change

try settings>other>get carrier time.

hi all when i do get carrier time it go to correct time for about 5s and than change to +1 hour. When i press get carrier time again it go straight wrong to +1.

And if i leave the phone for a bit in next 2 hours i can be on +8 hours. It keeps changing up all the time even if i disable weather update etc...

Anyone know How to fixed this please. I even install newest ROM today (Nov 2) but still the same.

thanks all for help.

zohawkish

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 10, 2009
doesn't look like the foreign lang. roms have been uploaded yet.

on a side note, anyone have problems with visual voicemail (tmous users) on the oct25 roms?
Mine keeps saying communication error over the last 2 days. Using hspa+, not wifi, thinking it might be a t-mobile problem.
Gonna flash later anyways.

damn MAN, give the MAN a chance !!! :mad:

restore ure connections MAN :D

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
hi all when i do get carrier time it go to correct time for about 5s and than change to +1 hour. When i press get carrier time again it go straight wrong to +1.

And if i leave the phone for a bit in next 2 hours i can be on +8 hours. It keeps changing up all the time even if i disable weather update etc...

Anyone know How to fixed this please. I even install newest ROM today (Nov 2) but still the same.

thanks all for help.

not just energy roms, check out here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=824307&page=9

Cheech1976

Jul 28, 2010
Everyone is always sooo impatient.

So there are new ROM´s available, which, i must admit, actually is a matter of rejoice :D

But can´t you just wait a moment or two instead of posting what you can and can´t see?

Also i remember reading, due to the amount of users downloading the ROM´s with cooked in themes for other languages than WWE being quite few, it was announced that in the future only Standard and Reference ROM´s will be provided in all the other languages.

For the time issue, i had the same problem, just deactivate the "Auto Sync" option in BSB-Tweaks and set the time manually.

I think this is a carrier problem and should be resolved in a few days. Maybe that is :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6.5.X & 6.5|ROM|WWE| Energy Series 29022 /21916 Sense 2.5 + Many Variations (See next post)

EnergyROM_Collection.png

Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch HD2 (Leo) device.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release
    I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

This firmware is compatible with all HD2 devices manufactured by HTC !

>> If you're an advanced user and know what you want already, jump directly to post #2 and download what build you'll like to install.

>> If you're a beginner, read on as there's a few things you need to do first.

• You need to install a modified "SPL" on your device that allows installation of custom ROMs such as this one. It's called a "Hard SPL" and it's in of these stickies at the top of this forum (not this thread!).

If you have a T-Mobile USA branded device, then you don't need to flash a "radio". The ROM will work just fine with it. However, if you own an asian or european HD2 then you NEED to flash a .50 radio.

I RECOMMEND FLASHING RADIO 2.07.50 or 2.12.50 !

After you install the correct radio, go on to post #2 and download the ROM of your choice. There's always a choice of 2 (sometimes 3) builds for each "flavor" of the ROM. Looking at the download folders you'll see:

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy :)

• A 29022 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ? :)

After flashing the ROM, please read the FAQ in post 4, and maybe even the links to the individual modifications for each ROM in post 2 (such as "Cookie", "GTX" etc). It will help you get more familiar with which one and will greatly reduce the initial learning curve.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs every few days, as new builds come down the pipe.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization), or the built in "Settings Exporter" in the Tools folder. Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD AND FLASH ANY OF THESE ROMS, MAKE SURE YOUR RADIO VERSION IS AT LEAST 2.07.50 (not 51! any .50 version should be okay) , OR YOUR PHONE WILL NOT BOOTUP AFTER YOU FLASH !
    IF YOU HAVE A TMOBILE USA DEVICE, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLASH A NEW RADIO, BUT 2.07.50 IS STILL RECOMMENDED TO WORK BEST WITH THIS ROM.

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

please explain.

He means I need to do some Android ROMs for the HD2. Hmm... I think I just might. Maybe start off with skinning of t he existing ones to look like my WM ROMs then.. take it from there.
    Hi,

Great work the new 29005 seems to be a bit quicker, however unless it's me (always a possibility) none of the program icons appear to have the sencity skinning for instance in the start menu.

The start menu icons are NOT supposed to skinned. That's quite normal...
    This post features all the Cookie Hometab based ROMs I make.

The original ROM is the "energy" version and that's a good starting point. All the rest, are themes applied to that ROM.
    They all come in two versions,
    Cookie 1.8.5 and Cookie 2.0 (the ROM filename will be labeled "Cookie" and "Cookie.2.0, plus the name of the theme)

You can see more screenshots of these ROMs a couple of posts down.

The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and
    quite a few more features and speed.

EnergyROM_Energy.png

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
    • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
    • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
    • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
    • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
    EnergyROM_Dinik.png

Dinik's "Anastasia"
    • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc

EnergyROM_sencity.png

_LeCiel_'s ".sencity"

• This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
    • .sencity is not %100 complete yet, but _LeCiel_ is working hard on finishing his work to completely skin the entire ROM.
    EnergyROM_TouchOfGlass.png

DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"
    • This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu
    • More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...
    EnergyROM_GTX.png

ElCondor's "GTX"

• This ROM has the white GTX theme applied
    • Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background
    • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience

So looking at the poll numbers... CHT 2.0 trumps CHT 1.8.5 by a lot. :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone