Question L2TP/PPTP gone after MIUI 13 Update

Search This thread

doru25

Jul 7, 2015
Hi, i lost l2tp/pptp vpn type on vpn profiles after update POCO F3, i'm currently using 13.0.4.0 (SKHMIXM).

Due to work policies I can't use another type of VPN, does anyone know if in the European or Chinese version the PPTP and L2TP option appear? Or another one that works.

1658161727514.png

Reactions: cyanGalaxy

doru25

Jul 7, 2015
Hello,

Thanks for the info, didn't know they had removed support in Android 12.

Another point is that even connecting a Windows 10 computer through the Poco F3 Hotspot I still can't connect to the VPN.

On my old phone, Le Max 2, I was able to connect, I believe that Poco or Android is blocking packets originating from PPTP and L2TP Windows 10 machine.

p.biglooei

Aug 13, 2022
Hi, exactly I also lost the l2tp/pptp vpn type in vpn profiles after updating my POCO M3, I'm currently using 13.0.2.0 SKSEUXM.

I also can't exactly use another type of VPN due to work policies, does anyone know if the PPTP and L2TP option appears in the European or Chinese version? Or another one that works? please help .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, i lost l2tp/pptp vpn type on vpn profiles after update POCO F3, i'm currently using 13.0.4.0 (SKHMIXM).

Due to work policies I can't use another type of VPN, does anyone know if in the European or Chinese version the PPTP and L2TP option appear? Or another one that works.

1658161727514.png