[L7] Unlock Bootloader & CWM Touch Recovery (official)

crinca15

Aug 6, 2012
Tutorial how to flash official Touch Recovery and unlock your Bootloader. (Credits to 4pda)
Requirements: Bootloader unlocked, Phone rooted

1. Download CWM package from here.
2. Extract L7_Touch_Recovery.zip to C:
3. Now plug in your L7 via USB Cable. USB Debbuging must be activated.
4. Go to C:/L7_Touch_Recovery and run Flash_Bootloader.bat. Now the phone must be restarted. Your Bootloader is unlocked.
5. Run Flash_Recovery.bat. It will flash the newest version of OFFICIAL Touch Recovery.

samt3

Jun 21, 2012
Would someone mind running the terminal command and sending me the file it creates dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5 of=/sdcard/L7p5.img ? I got a different device that is very closely related and after looking though the bootloader flash file unlocking your bootloader has something to do with partition 5. I just got to figure out which one of my partitions is the same as your partition 5. We have the same boot partition and also almost the same recovery your recovery is in p17 and mine is in p14.

RicAndroid

Aug 5, 2012
Should I try this on my LG Optimus L9 P769 running stock 20F Jelly Bean 4.1.2 firmware? I'm getting desperate for a unlock method that does not involve me flashing a kdz of a P760 causing mirroring of the touch screen.

Would this brick my device beyond any kind of recovery to stock? :confused: