• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Lag and GPS issues?

Search This thread
I noticed that there is lag with apps opening, loading times, etc. It's noticeable for me.
Also, having GPS issues. Device is having issues with staying connected when I walk around. Note20 didn't have any issues.

Seeing if anyone else is experiencing them before I contact Sammy.

UPDATE: GPS seems to be holding. Apps are still a lil slow to load. Maybe it just needs to cache app data.

Last edited:
Reactions: aut112266
Hello,

To speed up the phone, I always go under the dev options to scale the animations speed to 0,5x :)
Generally, out-of-the-box the phones work well and are snappy. This isn't the case. It should perform better than the Note20 Ultra, and isn't thus far.
GPS is still if-y at times.

If no one else is experiencing this then it's my phone unit. Sucks cuz I just got my work stuff setup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I noticed that there is lag with apps opening, loading times, etc. It's noticeable for me.
    Also, having GPS issues. Device is having issues with staying connected when I walk around. Note20 didn't have any issues.

Seeing if anyone else is experiencing them before I contact Sammy.

UPDATE: GPS seems to be holding. Apps are still a lil slow to load. Maybe it just needs to cache app data.
    It's something I always do as an habit on any phone because the animations are super slow on 1x speed.
    I didn't test the GPS yet, I have a habit of turning position services off.
    Yeah, normally it's of fur me too. BUT Pokemon Go + I'm a teacher and walk a couple miles a day. 😅

Yeah, the animations aren't bad, but slow load of apps and lagging in the performance. Could be me. Appreciate the insight.