Lag when playing fortnite

Search This thread

mikep2323

Dec 14, 2011
I want to know if anyone plays fortnite on the note 10 + and if it lags at all. I've been playing for a few weeks now and the game will lag everytime there is a notification for the storm. The note 10 + is a pretty powerful phone and I don't think it should be lagging like that. I searched and found some fixes but none of them seem to work. I have even set low graphics and frame rate and it still does it. Please let me know if you play and if it lags at all. Thanks

N1NJATH3ORY

Aug 16, 2010
I want to know if anyone plays fortnite on the note 10 + and if it lags at all. I've been playing for a few weeks now and the game will lag everytime there is a notification for the storm. The note 10 + is a pretty powerful phone and I don't think it should be lagging like that. I searched and found some fixes but none of them seem to work. I have even set low graphics and frame rate and it still does it. Please let me know if you play and if it lags at all. Thanks

What kind of internet connection do you have ? is it fast or okay ? As that can cause to lock up not enough data passing through i.e low bandwith! ? Please note i am guessing, i don't play fortnite i'll download and check for ya!

mikep2323

Dec 14, 2011
My wifi is great at home. Thanks for the offer but don't download and play it to check. It's like 7.8 gb game. I'm sure someone that plays will eventually see this.

N1NJATH3ORY

Aug 16, 2010
i downloaded and installed it launched fine, as I’m playing i got that notification storm gathering click this box to open the map, it prompted twice no lag.

As I’m playing i got the notification storm is shrinking that’s when i had ever so subtle lag from the looks of it, it's bad coding not fully compatible with Android 10!

Please note I only played it once, graphics was set to optimize for performance I need to play a few more times to really feel what’s going on with the storm shrinking lag.

But yeah it did lag but ever so slightly. Lag was for a few hundred millisecond’s thanks

mikep2323

Dec 14, 2011
Yeah the lag isn't much but when your in a fire fight that few sec lag makes a difference when your jumping and bobbing and weaving.

Jkchilds

Feb 23, 2020
Too many losses.

I'm at the point that I nearly throw my phone across the room. I have a note 9, I have changed settings many times and watched and read countless tutorials, all to no avail. It lags every time the storm updates, sure, but also during firefights. Like, a lot a lot. I have been killed so many times from it. I'm a decent player and I really enjoy the game, but the death by lag happens easily 3/5 games. I can't stand it.