• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Lancelot IMEI issue

Search This thread

buczek0711

Jun 5, 2012
Sosnowiec/Krakow
Redmi 9
Hello there.
I've got another problem with my lancelot. I've managed to rooted it successfully and install waveos, however, I still got an issue with no gsm data. I've found out, that my imei is missing - after typing *#06# phone shows you only hex serial number. It also does not show anything in system page in options.
I've read something about and tried to put back original imei back from the sticker. However, hydratool cannot open mtk module - it opens and before it is even able to load itself fully, it forceclose with no errors in log (it is the only module that it cannot open, rest works fine XDn't) and rest of the "tools" are simply crap.
What can I do? I did not have imei even when rolled back to miui 12 (I though it might be the issue, but it is not).

buczek0711

Jun 5, 2012
Sosnowiec/Krakow
Redmi 9
On a side note: Learn how to search stuff, it will save a lot of time for you and others.

You are definitelly right. I simply spend whole day on this and got actually tired of looking stuff, that leads to paid solution. I've even though of manual editing corrupted parts of rom (nvram etc), have working nvram from other phone as a correct matrix to do so.

Hope it works, I'll try it tommorow.

XDHx86

Nov 1, 2017
openuserjs.org
Samsung Galaxy Star
You are definitelly right. I simply spend whole day on this and got actually tired of looking stuff, that leads to paid solution. I've even though of manual editing corrupted parts of rom (nvram etc), have working nvram from other phone as a correct matrix to do so.

Hope it works, I'll try it tommorow.
To edit nvram partition you need to flash engineering ROM first.
Hydra tool works, but it only works on engineering ROM, like I just said. And it's actually one of the main tools to fix IMEI.
Also Hydra tool isn't paid, what are you talking about?

buczek0711

Jun 5, 2012
Sosnowiec/Krakow
Redmi 9
To edit nvram partition you need to flash engineering ROM first.
Hydra tool works, but it only works on engineering ROM, like I just said. And it's actually one of the main tools to fix IMEI.
Also Hydra tool isn't paid, what are you talking about?
Hydra ain't paid? That's good to know. I've got problem starting it though, mtk exe forced close itself before it loaded itself with no errors in logs, so I gave it up. I'll not have time today to do anything here, but I'll try in the following days.
I just assumed that changing imei is paid, just like getting rid of simlock years away.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a nice full guide that searching it certainly took less than writing this post ==> done by VD171
    Make sure to thank him if you successfully solve the issue.
    On a side note: Learn how to search stuff, it will save a lot of time for you and others.