Last CM11 Nightly

Search This thread

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
I am lookin for the lastest cm11 nightly, found already "cm-11-20150111-NIGHTLY-honami.zip" but is it really the lastest one? Or have anyone a newer on his harddrive and could upload it?
Thanks guys :good:

ThaRealSaad

Jun 6, 2015
Al Ain, UAE
I have the latest Cyanogenmod 11 nightly for the Xperia Z1 (cm-11-20150111-NIGHTLY-honami.zip), so I uploaded it to Google Drive.
Here is the download link :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1tmgpUVZUY0eV9ZUXVER1JCOXM/view?usp=sharing
Enjoy:laugh:

Much thanks man! Quick questions: Is this nightly stable enough for daily smooth usage? Can I flash this directly through recovery without doing anything else (except Gapps of course) and will this work on C6903 Xperia Z1? Thanks man.

georgevdl

Jan 5, 2013
Is this nightly stable enough for daily smooth usage?
Yes, everything works ok and the rom is stable, but I recommend you to try and the stock sony rom because I think that it has better battery life.

Can I flash this directly through recovery without doing anything else?
If now you have an older version of cm 11 , you can update it to the newer version without doing anything else. But if now you have a sony or other rom (and not cm 11) you should wipe your data and cache (do a factory reset). Make sure that your bootloader is unlocked, otherwise you may soft-brick your Z1. If you are on a locked bootloader, don't forget to backup the TA partiton before you unlock it.

Will this work on C6903 Xperia Z1?
Yes

Much thanks man!
You're welcome :good:

Reactions: ThaRealSaad

Top Liked Posts