Question Last update 32.2040.23 - 240 mo. Any changes for you for your pictures ?

Search This thread

Yoodj

Mar 6, 2011
Hello !

This update focus on the optimisation of the system AND the camera part.
What are your toughts on this specific matter ?
Better by any means ?

Eduardomcp

Dec 12, 2015
Asus Zenfone 9
You can update manually, if you wish, by downloading the firmware from the asus support website and leaving the zip file on the root of the phone. A popup will appear upon reboot asking if you want to update.

I am on the latest and see no difference, unfortunately.

Kelevra1902

Apr 13, 2019
You can update manually, if you wish, by downloading the firmware from the asus support website and leaving the zip file on the root of the phone. A popup will appear upon reboot asking if you want to update.

I am on the latest and see no difference, unfortunately.
Will manual update force me to do it manually in the future?

Mr_Steve

Oct 14, 2015
The the processing feels faster IMO but no quality change. I was also getting my screen stuck at 60hz after unlucking and the update seems to fixed it. Which is nice

bo6o

Jul 19, 2010
Sofia
No real improvement. I'm waiting for a fix when shooting raw - it takes 1 sec to take a picture after pressing the shutter.

landsome

May 4, 2015
It seems there is a new fw on some - but not other - Asus support sites: asus.com/ch-de/Mobile/Phones/ZenFone/Zenfone-9/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Again they brag about camera improvements...

-=zipp=-

Jan 14, 2011
Try the Android 13 beta, the camera is better there. Also, the experience has been stable for me so far, no major bugs discovered yet. Nicely suitable for daily driver.

x2srj

Jun 29, 2010
I updated to the latest firmware and now I've lost contactless...
Screenshot_20221014-191746_Google_Play_services.jpg

Top Liked Posts