• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Last update fails

Search This thread

misteurz

Hi,
My oneplus 9 pro is stock, Never rooted or unlocked.
The last update fails : the phone is in bootloop now.
i think it goes to the bootloader, where i can reboot, wipe cache, wipe date, or see What is the error.

i’ve tried to reboot 25 Times, i’ve wiped cache , And here is the error message:
Boot reason : init_user0_failed
Unable to parse kernel log. For more debug information ,
Adb pull /mnt/vendor/op2/rbr_log
Or pull op2.img

i have had the same issue the OTA before this one, And the problem has ben resolved after 40 or 50 reboots, i dont Know how. The phone rebooted normaly,i dont know how

could you please help me?
Thanx in advance

AndyC76

Nov 24, 2010
Sorry to see you're experiencing so many issues, would you consider contacting OnePlus directly? The customer service phone line

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
If you want to try fixing it yourself, MSM back to factory settings is probably your best bet for a clean slate. However, doing so will wipe data, so if you can get it to boot first and get your files off it, that's obviously ideal (unless you already have a good backup).

misteurz

Yes, I'll save everything before the Android 12 update.
OnePlus contacted me : their solution is to erase my phone, and install clean os.
I don't want to do this 😁

"This can be resolved by performing remote session on the device where support staff will install a new OS.

FYI : Please back up the data as the procedure will wipe out all the data."

AndyC76

Nov 24, 2010
Yes, I'll save everything before the Android 12 update.
OnePlus contacted me : their solution is to erase my phone, and install clean os.
I don't want to do this 😁

"This can be resolved by performing remote session on the device where support staff will install a new OS.

FYI : Please back up the data as the procedure will wipe out all the data."
The problems you've experienced so far are on a fully stock and unmodified device. This may suggest that there is a hardware issue. I'd be asking for a brand new sealed device.

Top Liked Posts