Question Latest 2AVF1 software update - any complaints?

Search This thread

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT
My S22 has gotten very, very hot during last night update installation, I'd say up to 80C and after it cooled down to ~30C I ran Geekbench 5.4... the score was 776/2986(single/multi). Today the score looks more normal: 1213/3287.
I don't know what to make of it because my S22U on which I installed the same update last night was just slightly warm and I don't think a different cooling system on 22U is so much more efficient, I've never had the S22 so hot during update.

So, my question is: has anyone noticed an unusual phone overheating during this AVF1 update?

Sky33

Oct 7, 2021
My S22 has gotten very, very hot during last night update installation, I'd say up to 80C and after it cooled down to ~30C I ran Geekbench 5.4... the score was 776/2986(single/multi). Today the score looks more normal: 1213/3287.
I don't know what to make of it because my S22U on which I installed the same update last night was just slightly warm and I don't think a different cooling system on 22U is so much more efficient, I've never had the S22 so hot during update.

So, my question is: has anyone noticed an unusual phone overheating during this AVF1 update?
Actually after this update, the microstutters that I faced daily are finally gone (most of it). Finally fluid animations when opening / closing apps. Previous builds were laggy as hell