Latest JB leak difference/bugs/what's new in XXDLH9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kp.nikhil

Oct 27, 2011
bangalore
This thread is to know the difference from old to new firmware. all version bugs/what's new/difference etc to be posted here... OP will be updated as new firmware version is released

jb leaks till now: XXDLH4/6/7/8/9

NEW in XXDLH9
-more ram (818mb):D
-buttery smooth
-wifi fix
-wifi direct icon fix

BUGS:
-FC in stock keyboard
-Gmail attachments not working

Last edited:

kp.nikhil

Oct 27, 2011
bangalore
I like threads like this, actually. If the OP gets updated, it makes it more useful than reading a billion pages to find new changes one-by-one.

Let's hope this thread remains open!

ya hope it remain open.. I've seen all different threads for different versions but i would like to keep a single thread and make updates to this

Sent from galaxy s3

Last edited:

nfsmw_gr

Dec 25, 2010
Salamina,Greece
www.facebook.com
Sorry dude, we have enough JB threads. Please them and do not open a new thread.

The MOD will close this thread soon.

Why the hell would someone want to close this thread??
If the ones that try it,report the improvements/issues here and the op list them in the first page they can make our lifes a lot easier than searching multiple threads to get some answers!

Last edited:

Meraklis56

Dec 1, 2010
does anybody has the black-border bug in gallery or is it only me?In every picture there are black borders,even though in ics they are in full-screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is to know the difference from old to new firmware. all version bugs/what's new/difference etc to be posted here... OP will be updated as new firmware version is released

jb leaks till now: XXDLH4/6/7/8/9

NEW in XXDLH9
    -more ram (818mb):D
    -buttery smooth
    -wifi fix
    -wifi direct icon fix

BUGS:
    -FC in stock keyboard
    -Gmail attachments not working
    I hope no one will try to kill you for opening a useful thread like this. I'm not being sarcastic. Cheers man. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    I like threads like this, actually. If the OP gets updated, it makes it more useful than reading a billion pages to find new changes one-by-one.

Let's hope this thread remains open!
    Sorry dude, we have enough JB threads. Please them and do not open a new thread.

The MOD will close this thread soon.

If the ones that try it,report the improvements/issues here and the op list them in the first page they can make our lifes a lot easier than searching multiple threads to get some answers!

will update op asap with bugs and changes

Sent from galaxy s3
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone