• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Latest lineage OS 14.1 has charging issue

Search This thread

piku 123

Jan 11, 2013
This is to warn users and developers please don't use lineage OS 14.1 11th build sources in your ROM it has serious charging issues I have seen already most ROM developers included these sources in their ROM which causes this charging issue.:crying:

To custom ROM users after flashing ROM which has latest lineage OS sources you will not able to charge your device with charger so please check if your device is charging properly with charger.flash older build to solve this issue.

All developer should test each build carefully before releasing their ROM.

Reactions: xxfunbelievablexx
Aug 20, 2017
Charging issue on Le 1s x509 running lineage 14.1

I have the same issue where plugging it in doesn't charge It at all. It will only charge while switched off or if I leave it plugged in while booting . if I unplug it and plug in again it doesn't charge again.

Aug 20, 2017
update ROM if that doesn't fix your problem get a new usb type c cable.
15 April is the latest?
n6G295

Last edited:

yurtesen

Dec 27, 2010
They just have set a temperature limit which stops charging after reaching 40°C. It just doesn't charge due to the hot climate in India.

That's really nice but my phone doesn't charge when battery temp is less than 40C also. I thought it was not possible to effect charging circuits with software. But if they can, I would like to put a maximum charge voltage or percent limit to extend battery life!

(Never mind, my cable was broken. It shows charging but does not charge... )

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is to warn users and developers please don't use lineage OS 14.1 11th build sources in your ROM it has serious charging issues I have seen already most ROM developers included these sources in their ROM which causes this charging issue.:crying:

To custom ROM users after flashing ROM which has latest lineage OS sources you will not able to charge your device with charger so please check if your device is charging properly with charger.flash older build to solve this issue.

All developer should test each build carefully before releasing their ROM.