Latest update messed up my phone(MIUI 13.0.2 Global)

Search This thread

nyak00

Sep 14, 2012
Hi! As the title says, my phone is unable to connect to WIFI, I keep on toggling on the wifi icon but it stay disconnected. USB connection seems to take a hit as well as my PC is not recognizing it as well even USB debugging is enabled, I had tried to factory reset the phone to no avail..

Are there anyways I can downgrade to a more stable OS or install a custom one?

Thanks so much!

Hi! As the title says, my phone is unable to connect to WIFI, I keep on toggling on the wifi icon but it stay disconnected. USB connection seems to take a hit as well as my PC is not recognizing it as well even USB debugging is enabled, I had tried to factory reset the phone to no avail..

Thanks so much!
First Unlock the bootloader.

Reactions: nyak00
Thanks, I have just enabled it thru OEM unlocking option in the developer menu and logged-in at my MI account as well.

Though, USB debugging is enabled, my PC here is unable to detect the phone.
Check this
jk.png
Try with another version of Mi Unlock
Use usb 2

Reactions: nyak00

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks so much!
    First Unlock the bootloader.
    Thanks, I have just enabled it thru OEM unlocking option in the developer menu and logged-in at my MI account as well.

Though, USB debugging is enabled, my PC here is unable to detect the phone.
    Check this
    jk.png
    Try with another version of Mi Unlock
    Use usb 2