Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Its Best

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

alireza_g

Apr 8, 2009
Hey guys

I have a C2005 with unlocked bootloader so I cant use SUS. Can someone plz give me a link to the update file for c2005?

Thx in advance

RAD7

May 19, 2012
I believe this should be in the General section as it is not a development but rather an direct update from Sony's end. The Single SIM thread is correctly posted regarding their update.

Just wanted to share, I have an Fibre net 10mbps connection but yet inspite of trying 3 times, my update was failing & luckily though finally it updated. Curiously even when on wifi the update would not show up on the phone but only when connected via PC companion. Anyone knows the details of changelog in specific?, would be good to know.

zepllin

Oct 16, 2007
Hey mate

I found it on 4pda.ru
Credits go to "Smatfoner" for uploading
Since I am not yet allowed to post links, U will have to copy and paste the link to work

disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=DksK6w2xfoebEzDjYZUx6KVLpuYoZsVFBHSVwqKg1pU%3D&locale=en

;)

it`s not work

aghaye alireza in kar nakardesh :(

alireza_g

Apr 8, 2009
Can u elaborate ur problem a bit more bro?
the download doesnt work? the file doesnt flash? or...?
Since I have downloaded and flashed it without any issues

Trans: dooste aziz tozih midi kodoom bakhsh moshkel dare ke betoonam ranamai konam?

zepllin

Oct 16, 2007
Can u elaborate ur problem a bit more bro?
the download doesnt work? the file doesnt flash? or...?
Since I have downloaded and flashed it without any issues

Trans: dooste aziz tozih midi kodoom bakhsh moshkel dare ke betoonam ranamai konam?

download link doesn`t work

trans: doste aziz link download nemishe baradar;) yani mizane Nothing found :good:

Last edited:

alireza_g

Apr 8, 2009
I seriously dont know bro. I used the first link that I posted. I got the second link from Kaskus indonasian forum and havent tested it. The link that I used changed my version number.

Antrikos48

Oct 18, 2013
Nicosia
i check your Thread and use the flash but not change any thing

what can i do know ??
i unlocked bootloader
can i lock the bootloader and online update ?

You can relock your bootloader only if you have a backup of YOUR TA partition and have stock ROM and kernel.

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using Tapatalk.

andro-SYR

May 2, 2012
You can relock your bootloader only if you have a backup of YOUR TA partition and have stock ROM and kernel.

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using Tapatalk.

The TA backup is needed if u want to restore drm keys but if u relock ur bootloader using flashtool u can update via SUS, thats for older sony phones but I think nothing changed here.
By the way I unlocked my bl and still usin track ID and Sony select.

Sent from my C2005 using Tapatalk 4

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
Heyi,
Am new to the world of sony n its a new mob so I dnt wanna take risk.
Flashing these ftf file is safe? Samsung Odin Files are found in Websites wen new firmwares r released. So is it same for this flashtool file?

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts