[LAUNCHER][4.3+] Waterdrop Launcher | Organize your life, enhance your productivity

Search This thread

PGiorgos

Apr 15, 2014
XXjn-wIJqkSaCWIYIYWEKIc_9yi6SXjW3reLjPYjE9NUAqtUmcs1YY0G54FifDnGcLg0LNdWyys20GuAYbzTwZ2XxRL0W4ceA-yROkfofLM0bJLBJq69XPLdStjMB0LQRuZ5yrZ9QBDEFEZxfO_3bhUZLNkjQVoAMbeDhUu_ktmjKZb-VNnLQh0Pkv9K7RgOpOvxUbsNygB1oO3EEE9T3nn1OTSW-6bM7GYY322RCRsUsJFyGXv1oPCAJ0yXz-E556gH6uFUKl1-DUAEIC-MV7ekd8Kq_Mgmx2mTDs3qkts69_kF1BNkFaTEsZrwzIw2_zkVk-MgH084Rr5H3Iutyxoz8OhwpIdMCwhMCXQja5MnUKqVnqIVI9LGcvth05uJSogmCwCKjMphwHGRdoB6PnH7RTYpDoh1fX09gP_ObQ60MblD8sVXz4gHR18inJUzS2FOZvINciNwr9LQrIVmK3KUp-36flraib5u-7p9jYS-fwsHJvE7cTp8R0caQTDuwoWqiBw63pN8qfDL5XtNbFYS911DSb1a_ENtyhsfIHJ3zUgp5KJGpD1xKVoRp_PG569iJknP_jrWludRlZIk6Y7AJ058XmnJAMjyue-0V4G-Cuse=w1600-h900-no

Np3ea7bdiv6rLVcTPu7TS9E5tOJQbLahqbwFQ8bWu82S6uKZrTy-caYggudamsGIM2AGsNvKnHMEQDIqVZBOT89IXq_sqh4d3xdr4f3LPI6sQI70In3TAwNypkiU9RV_2L8pn99X06OqVVyqtfITSTHSGcbe3uJvvr_ME644PGlNuwU77mbf2RWbIROpw_lxHxYujRExOFXvZydkt3XnShCg8veAuPh7HeEbD024pLZW2--q8wDeZ8MhPXWF_69rl2PGjoJnNJZZHpduqh0Vf9UXEeCRBIEDWXhTWRwwKWwfNwUBXSZJnW9ORsFpWOZaFcquWIXYJZsEHs2VxCKw5-vOJuRnRR8qdZ2-mKpYo1ZGQZK4c0PXRVaLsDWWLuh5K1i8tXZr9xca-nWYBb-NTPo3hRitqS0OWIKxpzNXKQRB6lfEuMz9ZZ7g0GOt8nTH-GcHtC7lNf_w1qZ1QJhxjPhfeijvo80yePVGEjgsLVK0krkVWz83koYQxki9Tn-QpOlqpBZvGahnJULjHK8hP7Bt3SnMkmzXzMoomsCs4XHeRheLGbzDCJSF8uMvgaq37V5Wgm0a-NM6_8VzwURm8xXVaIGHGSfj9PwR77IuKvchJXCI75Qe=w1600-h900-no

kxauoPSe4v7AkbY2QLjuiI9HLz2FY3IA-FtwSmxh5PCkkOokSTefEncxkrhKVvs_2w=h900

lw3OWKkRWMgmkMIAQWRSUc6zjbXKXpQEegARJh_w5XPXJHqiU6_CdBewLEWdMtzjZRo=h900

THIS IS A BETA VERSION MEANING INCOMPLETE PRODUCT AND PROBABLY BUGS WILL APPEAR.

!!!Themes Lab temporarily disabled!!!

Waterdrop launcher is a lightweight launcher based on organization and ease of use!

★All your apps and widgets are organized and easily accessed.
★Auto clean notifications and show only from your favorite apps
★Double tap to lock device, ANYWHERE!
★Add reminders - never forget anything
★All your favourite apps and contacts easily accessed anywhere from Smart Menu
★Hide System Apps and Apps you don't want to be shown

FEATURES

● Waterdrop Start
- Weather and Notification Center. No more notifications you don't need. Auto hide them and show only the ones you care on Waterdrop Start. Select your desired apps on Waterdrop Settings.

App Drawer - All your apps Alphabetically sorted. Hide the ones you don't need from Waterdrop Settings and you are good to go.

Widget Page - Add widgets and collections to Widet Page, all aligned in beautiful scrolling cards.

Smart Menu - Your favorite little button! Access your favorite apps and contacts from any app. A toolbar for quick actions is there for you! Get a selfie asap, set an alarm, chill and chat keeping your screen on, check your battery and brighten your life with flashlight shortcut. Don't want to forget something? Swipe right and add a reminder!

Have you ever tried something different? Here is your chance.

Available on Play Store http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waterdrop.inc.waterdroplauncher

If you like our work support us on:
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/102342264528288508198/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/WaterdropInc
Twitter : https://twitter.com/waterdropinc

If you want to help us improve become a BETA tester now by joining our Google+ community
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108531925355141079885
Or just use out in-app feedback app for bug report, ideas or anything you want on.

UPDATE
We need more beta testers. Join our community if you like our launcher give us feedback to make it better.

Android as it should be - Waterdrop

Last edited:

rossarnie

Jul 31, 2012
Joburg
Torch button isn't working for me.
When I touched the 3 buttons next to the apps in the Start Menu, everything went crazy. Most of the items on the start page disappeared, and no apps, when selected, did anything. I had to delete the launcher in a hurry...

Last edited:

PGiorgos

Apr 15, 2014
When I touched the 3 buttons next to the apps in the Start Menu, everything went crazy. Most of the items on the start page disappeared, and no apps, when selected, did anything. I had to delete the launcher in a hurry...

The torch button bug fixed in 0.5 (will be updated in a few hours) . The 3 buttons in smart menu are the settings of each view. Top one is for widget (if you have one an x button will popup in top right screen and if you have no widget, widget selector will open). The middle one will open a new screen of all your installed apps. Those which are grey are already in your Smart Menu clicking them again will remove the app. And the bottom settings button is for shortcuts and works just like the widget one. If your device's dpi is mdpi then try installing the v 0.5. Join our comunity if you want to get the latest updates. I hope I solved your bugs. Thank you for your support and feedback.

Last edited:

PanagiotisCh

Oct 30, 2014
Thessaloniki
Question... :D

Hello again,
I would like to know when the final release will be available for download from Play Store,
because I saw it to my friends and they were amazed.

Thank you.:good:

Tzeik

Dec 25, 2013
Downloaded in my Nexus 5. Working perfect !!! Keep up the good work !!!

Last edited:

PGiorgos

Apr 15, 2014
New Version 0.5.2 Added !!! Links Updated !!!.
-Shortcuts Added (along with widgets)
-Draggable SmartMenu Shortcuts
-Deletable SmartMenu Shortcuts (may cause force close on delete. But the shortcut will be deleted. We are currendly working to solve this issue.)
-Icon Theme Settings Added (in home page)
-Various bug fixing

Reactions: Dhiraj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XXjn-wIJqkSaCWIYIYWEKIc_9yi6SXjW3reLjPYjE9NUAqtUmcs1YY0G54FifDnGcLg0LNdWyys20GuAYbzTwZ2XxRL0W4ceA-yROkfofLM0bJLBJq69XPLdStjMB0LQRuZ5yrZ9QBDEFEZxfO_3bhUZLNkjQVoAMbeDhUu_ktmjKZb-VNnLQh0Pkv9K7RgOpOvxUbsNygB1oO3EEE9T3nn1OTSW-6bM7GYY322RCRsUsJFyGXv1oPCAJ0yXz-E556gH6uFUKl1-DUAEIC-MV7ekd8Kq_Mgmx2mTDs3qkts69_kF1BNkFaTEsZrwzIw2_zkVk-MgH084Rr5H3Iutyxoz8OhwpIdMCwhMCXQja5MnUKqVnqIVI9LGcvth05uJSogmCwCKjMphwHGRdoB6PnH7RTYpDoh1fX09gP_ObQ60MblD8sVXz4gHR18inJUzS2FOZvINciNwr9LQrIVmK3KUp-36flraib5u-7p9jYS-fwsHJvE7cTp8R0caQTDuwoWqiBw63pN8qfDL5XtNbFYS911DSb1a_ENtyhsfIHJ3zUgp5KJGpD1xKVoRp_PG569iJknP_jrWludRlZIk6Y7AJ058XmnJAMjyue-0V4G-Cuse=w1600-h900-no

Np3ea7bdiv6rLVcTPu7TS9E5tOJQbLahqbwFQ8bWu82S6uKZrTy-caYggudamsGIM2AGsNvKnHMEQDIqVZBOT89IXq_sqh4d3xdr4f3LPI6sQI70In3TAwNypkiU9RV_2L8pn99X06OqVVyqtfITSTHSGcbe3uJvvr_ME644PGlNuwU77mbf2RWbIROpw_lxHxYujRExOFXvZydkt3XnShCg8veAuPh7HeEbD024pLZW2--q8wDeZ8MhPXWF_69rl2PGjoJnNJZZHpduqh0Vf9UXEeCRBIEDWXhTWRwwKWwfNwUBXSZJnW9ORsFpWOZaFcquWIXYJZsEHs2VxCKw5-vOJuRnRR8qdZ2-mKpYo1ZGQZK4c0PXRVaLsDWWLuh5K1i8tXZr9xca-nWYBb-NTPo3hRitqS0OWIKxpzNXKQRB6lfEuMz9ZZ7g0GOt8nTH-GcHtC7lNf_w1qZ1QJhxjPhfeijvo80yePVGEjgsLVK0krkVWz83koYQxki9Tn-QpOlqpBZvGahnJULjHK8hP7Bt3SnMkmzXzMoomsCs4XHeRheLGbzDCJSF8uMvgaq37V5Wgm0a-NM6_8VzwURm8xXVaIGHGSfj9PwR77IuKvchJXCI75Qe=w1600-h900-no

kxauoPSe4v7AkbY2QLjuiI9HLz2FY3IA-FtwSmxh5PCkkOokSTefEncxkrhKVvs_2w=h900

lw3OWKkRWMgmkMIAQWRSUc6zjbXKXpQEegARJh_w5XPXJHqiU6_CdBewLEWdMtzjZRo=h900

THIS IS A BETA VERSION MEANING INCOMPLETE PRODUCT AND PROBABLY BUGS WILL APPEAR.

!!!Themes Lab temporarily disabled!!!

Waterdrop launcher is a lightweight launcher based on organization and ease of use!

★All your apps and widgets are organized and easily accessed.
    ★Auto clean notifications and show only from your favorite apps
    ★Double tap to lock device, ANYWHERE!
    ★Add reminders - never forget anything
    ★All your favourite apps and contacts easily accessed anywhere from Smart Menu
    ★Hide System Apps and Apps you don't want to be shown

FEATURES

● Waterdrop Start
    - Weather and Notification Center. No more notifications you don't need. Auto hide them and show only the ones you care on Waterdrop Start. Select your desired apps on Waterdrop Settings.

App Drawer - All your apps Alphabetically sorted. Hide the ones you don't need from Waterdrop Settings and you are good to go.

Widget Page - Add widgets and collections to Widet Page, all aligned in beautiful scrolling cards.

Smart Menu - Your favorite little button! Access your favorite apps and contacts from any app. A toolbar for quick actions is there for you! Get a selfie asap, set an alarm, chill and chat keeping your screen on, check your battery and brighten your life with flashlight shortcut. Don't want to forget something? Swipe right and add a reminder!

Have you ever tried something different? Here is your chance.

Available on Play Store http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waterdrop.inc.waterdroplauncher

If you like our work support us on:
    Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/102342264528288508198/
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/WaterdropInc
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/waterdropinc

If you want to help us improve become a BETA tester now by joining our Google+ community
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108531925355141079885
    Or just use out in-app feedback app for bug report, ideas or anything you want on.

UPDATE
    We need more beta testers. Join our community if you like our launcher give us feedback to make it better.

Android as it should be - Waterdrop

The torch button bug fixed in 0.5 (will be updated in a few hours) . The 3 buttons in smart menu are the settings of each view. Top one is for widget (if you have one an x button will popup in top right screen and if you have no widget, widget selector will open). The middle one will open a new screen of all your installed apps. Those which are grey are already in your Smart Menu clicking them again will remove the app. And the bottom settings button is for shortcuts and works just like the widget one. If your device's dpi is mdpi then try installing the v 0.5. Join our comunity if you want to get the latest updates. I hope I solved your bugs. Thank you for your support and feedback.
    Awesome

Good work!
    Will try it out
    Best launcher I have ever used. My smartphone is smooth again!
    I'll try to feedback as much as I can. :)