[LAUNCHER/APP/WIDGET] RAZR M 3D Circle Widgets [LAUNCHER/APP/WIDGET]

Search This thread

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
I am actually a Motorola Atrix 2 owner but have been using this launcher and widget for months now...really enjoy it and read that someone on an HTC 4G device was able to install it as well via CWM. Well my girl has an Incredible 2 and I decided to give it a whirl and whaddya know? It worked. Here's a DB link of mine of the zip: http://db.tt/PxWxjC79 Here's the thread where I got the download link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1906402 Enjoy and I would advise a wipe of cache and davik cache as well before flashing the zip. Heres some attached screenshots. If anyone wants to or can make it anymore better or mod it up for the INC 2 device itself, feel free. Hope anyone enjoys it as much as I do! :D
P.S. If you flick the circles they flip to the other side. Clock being analog one side and digital the other. Weather you can add cities on and on and on...(as many cities as you want.) And the battery's opposite side is a settings icon for a quick setting short-cut. Also fogot to mention that the left side is first page on launcher. Far left is quick setting page and far right is where you can keep adding pages and what not. Preview allows you to swap up pages too. Couple side notes as well are scrolling wallpaper does not work with this launcher. The dock is like stock moto with app names showing without edit option. AND the weather may start out on C° reading so in settings youll have to change to F° if thats your preferrence. IMHO I love the widgets and its so worth it. They're really cool.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351651525461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351651525461.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 774
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351651532722.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351651532722.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 794
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351651540886.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351651540886.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 547
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351651549182.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351651549182.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 499
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351651557464.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351651557464.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:

TheAtheistReverend

Mar 29, 2010
Minneapolis
It wouldn't work on 2.3 but I tried it on JB and it worked. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to modify the dock beyong adding and removing icons, and that makes it a no-go for me. Otherwise, those widgets are baddass!

Thank you!

farandel

Dec 22, 2011
Staten Island
It's very cool.... I installed it, but found there to be quite a great deal of tearing and the dock is misaligned.. It's a nice launcher though with great home widgets. Makes me not mind trying a RAZR Maxx HD when I get an upgrade. Thanks for this peak. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
It wouldn't work on 2.3 but I tried it on JB and it worked. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to modify the dock beyong adding and removing icons, and that makes it a no-go for me. Otherwise, those widgets are baddass!

Thank you!

Yeah I would figure GB wouldn't
Work since it was based off ICS. Glad to see JB worked! You know I noticed that dock error too on my girls phone. Good to see you enjoyed for a minute lol. They are BADASS though!

It's very cool.... I installed it, but found there to be quite a great deal of tearing and the dock is misaligned.. It's a nice launcher though with great home widgets. Makes me not mind trying a RAZR Maxx HD when I get an upgrade. Thanks for this peak. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Glad you enjoyed it as well man. Sorry about the dock issues. Should edit OP. Anytime I can share, I will. Even though I'm not on this device my girl is so I'll keep up to date! :thumbup:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am actually a Motorola Atrix 2 owner but have been using this launcher and widget for months now...really enjoy it and read that someone on an HTC 4G device was able to install it as well via CWM. Well my girl has an Incredible 2 and I decided to give it a whirl and whaddya know? It worked. Here's a DB link of mine of the zip: http://db.tt/PxWxjC79 Here's the thread where I got the download link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1906402 Enjoy and I would advise a wipe of cache and davik cache as well before flashing the zip. Heres some attached screenshots. If anyone wants to or can make it anymore better or mod it up for the INC 2 device itself, feel free. Hope anyone enjoys it as much as I do! :D
    P.S. If you flick the circles they flip to the other side. Clock being analog one side and digital the other. Weather you can add cities on and on and on...(as many cities as you want.) And the battery's opposite side is a settings icon for a quick setting short-cut. Also fogot to mention that the left side is first page on launcher. Far left is quick setting page and far right is where you can keep adding pages and what not. Preview allows you to swap up pages too. Couple side notes as well are scrolling wallpaper does not work with this launcher. The dock is like stock moto with app names showing without edit option. AND the weather may start out on C° reading so in settings youll have to change to F° if thats your preferrence. IMHO I love the widgets and its so worth it. They're really cool.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone